GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I like thursdays

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
i-like-turtles-zombie-kid.gif

JC_451

Autocross Champion
"Hate" all days except Saturday. Every other day means I have to work tomorrow.

Especially dislike Friday since everyone is all like "Happy Friday!" And they're confused when I tell them that Friday means nothing when you work Saturdays.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm on vacation all of next week. In my head I'm already there

I'm off tomorrow!

I had PTO to burn, so took every Friday off for the next month.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Flying up to Philly this weekend to watch the Jags game from a box/suite 😎...... assuming Ian doesn't fuck it up

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Flying up to Philly this weekend to watch the Jags game from a box/suite 😎...... assuming Ian doesn't fuck it up

Should be fine, it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I make 8hr vacation and 4hr sick every two weeks. Took today off because I feel like shit and wanted to watch TV all day.

Then my wife announced she would work from home… so I slept like a responsible sick person.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I make 8hr vacation and 4hr sick every two weeks. Took today off because I feel like shit and wanted to watch TV all day.

Then my wife announced she would work from home… so I slept like a responsible sick person.

There's something magical about just having an empty house to yourself.

Sucks when you're looking forward to that, then to get it taken from you unexpectedly.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
There's something magical about just having an empty house to yourself.

Sucks when you're looking forward to that, then to get it taken from you unexpectedly.

Right!

First world problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.