GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Date night with the lady. Went to brewpub for dinner (mac and cheese with street corn) and then we went to trivia night with work friends. We won this time!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Sounds like a great date night. I suck at trivia

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I put my new desk together. Moved the kids toys and stuff out of one section of the basement so I can set up an area for doing photography stuff. I was gonna frame it and put a door with new flooring, might do that later. I’d rather put the money toward something else at the moment.

192DDAA6-5EE0-4AC7-92F0-4ED87D1E5652.jpeg

cb1111

I once drank 14 shots of expresso in one night in Italy. It was to stay awake after a two day drinking binge.

Used no doze to do a solo sub 48 hour drive cross country.
Been there, done that, not going to do that again.

Do no-doz still exist or has it been banned? Nasty stuff

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I had what I would call less of a suicide attempt and more of a “whatever happens” IDGAF moment when I was a teenager. I took 20 no-dozes. It was not an enjoyable experience.
I did that trying to stay up to study for finals. Washed it down with a 44oz Big Gulp Coke from 7-11. Ended up in the ER.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Two local places, Macianos and Michaels. They're both only good for a thin crust, haven't found a nice deep dish yet. Lou's or Giordano's but those are kind of the Applebee's of deep dish.

Do you call regular pizza "thin crust", or an actual thin crust pizza?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Two local places, Macianos and Michaels. They're both only good for a thin crust, haven't found a nice deep dish yet. Lou's or Giordano's but those are kind of the Applebee's of deep dish.
deep dish is a casserole not a pizza

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
What is Uno then?
Tourist pizza.
Do you call regular pizza "thin crust", or an actual thin crust pizza?
Regular pizza is deep dish.
deep dish is a casserole not a pizza
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We are all boosted.

How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Damn, Jay is a copypasta machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.