GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm currently stuck as the PPNT on FB for two months since I changed my name to try and mess with @sterkrazzy 🤣
I got a message from the kid that ended up buying them today. Said he washed them and it ruined the wheels. I can only imagine he used a brillo pad or some shit. I washed them pretty thoroughly a few months ago and then again a couple months ago they got pressure washed. They were still as good as the day I took them off my car a few years ago.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I got a message from the kid that ended up buying them today. Said he washed them and it ruined the wheels. I can only imagine he used a brillo pad or some shit. I washed them pretty thoroughly a few months ago and then again a couple months ago they got pressure washed. They were still as good as the day I took them off my car a few years ago.

"New FB acct, who dis?"

Shoulda sold them to that guy who wanted to crash on your couch 😂

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
I bought some 'new in box' wheels once and the ducker shipped them with no protection. They were scratched to hell when I got them.
Always use protection.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
@jay745 here you go.
Snapchat-1361612353.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
No way shes 10

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm looking for a stuffed animal on Amazon.

Why this friend have a butthole?!?

Screenshot_20221202_183429_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.