GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I saved myself a new IC, bud. Never underestimate the power of procrastination.

What if installing the intercooler earlier would have caused a butterfly effect that would have averted your car getting crashed entirely??

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We still doing Kanye? 🤣

1670265950757.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
roly poly is the best.

esp if you want a gallon of energy drink with an mma fighter on it for $1.69

I prefer my energy drinks to come in a rocket can.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Finding people with mechanical/technical skills (and desire to do it) is difficult. I have been approached numerous times by people trying to poach me. I like the shop I'm in and they tolerate my "quirks". The job constantly evolves and it is difficult to have someone knowledgeable in all the fields that are needed. My old boss came up one day after I was out saying "I opened up the control box and didn't even know what half the things in it were"

It used to be just mechanical/hydraulics/electrical....now it it those fields plus computers (along with building trades)

Edit: I would put up real $ I could get a job offer within one week
The VW dealer near me is looking for techs. They are doing my ABS pump, I wanted to see what they'd pay and audition on my own car lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This might be a really dumb question, but I've been at this for like 2 hours now and gotten no where. I've got a new wireless printer I'm trying to set up. The printer is connected with an ethernet cable through the router. The pc is also connected with an ethernet, but I think through a different router. Connecting the printer to the pc directly gives me no problems, but I can't get a wireless connection. The pc has no wireless internet at all, I apparently didn't get a mobo with wifi or a wifi card.

Do I need that pc to have a wireless card to connect to this printer, or is it something going on with how our internet is wired and the ethernet cables coming from 2 different routers?

Status
Not open for further replies.