GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
what the hell...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Cayman? More like Gayman, amirite?

(not that there's anything wrong with that, no kink shaming)

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Mud: "Here is your brand new Cayman Jay, Merry Christmas !!!"

(Hands Jay a baby alligator )

Jay: " Ummmmm.... "

Mud: " You asked, I delivered, Next!!!"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I feel like that was the biggest that show has ever been. I spent about 50 minutes just waiting in line to get into the show. There were a shit ton of cars there. They even ran out of parking and had to have people park in a little overflow area. I nearly ended up there. All of the cars in front of me ended up in the overflow lot, but then they brought me into the main parking. I wasn't very far from the only 8Y at the show though.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I feel like that was the biggest that show has ever been. I spent about 50 minutes just waiting in line to get into the show. There were a shit ton of cars there. They even ran out of parking and had to have people park in a little overflow area. I nearly ended up there. All of the cars in front of me ended up in the overflow lot, but then they brought me into the main parking. I wasn't very far from the only 8Y at the show though.
I saw you there
SmartSelect_20230202_065015_Chrome.jpg

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
I mean it's an estimate so expect it to be more..
Already paid. It wasn’t. $605 is an unreasonable shipping fee. I worked in my company’s shipping department for 10+ years and regularly sent pallets across the country that weighed a fuckton more than what an ghia nose cone and some small parts would weigh, and never came close to $605. That’s a straight rip off.

Status
Not open for further replies.