GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Sportsball rant: why are allstar games a thing? Especially when they're based on a popularity contest instead of statistics. While maybe 60% of the players there would have made the statistical cut, the 40% of big names that are there that shouldn't be detract on the quality of the "game". Like I have never watched an NBA or MLB ASG. The pro bowl is unwatchable because few players are taking it seriously.
Here’s a gem from the past:

HONOLULU - Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Switzer took laid-back to a new level Sunday.
While his NFC team took the conference's most lopsided Pro Bowl loss in a 41-13 defeat, Switzer comfortably reclined on the bench, consumed more hot dogs than Troy Aikman completed passes and watched the action on the Aloha Stadium scoreboard.
"It was a three-hot-dog ballgame," he said. "I watched on the big screen with the cool mist sprayer on me."

Link

zrickety

The Fixer
I thought I could never live without 4 for a very long time. I found myself trying to multitask and have 5 projects open at the same time, I'd glance at one and be like woops forgot to do something and switch my efforts to something else. Didn't realize these habits actually made my productivity go down. Now I focus on one project at a time and move on when I'm ready.
100%.
Multi-tasking is over rated.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
SmartSelect_20220204-122137_Instagram.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don’t have monitors but I have a tool box. #shouldagotmybachelors

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
More like 1%

The rest of us are just forced to live in the same world.

Nah, it's half, they just don't all have the means to do it well.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
but do they even do those anymore? the games serve no purpose other than moneygrabbing.
Pretty sure they do, but yeah, they're pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.