GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I just had dejavu reading these posts.
My balls have touched the water surface before, but never my hand on a wipe.

Like WTF???...😧.....how is that even possible??...You're not supposed to allow yourself to sit "inside" the toilet...you sit on top of the seat...

...or the toilet has very little height to it, or you need a bra for your balls....& yes there are such things..I just Googled it to make certain....🤪

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
tires have been purchased for new wheels. had to call tire rack as the price listed was about $40 off the mark per tire. they honored the website price i had pulled up, so thanks to them for that. my guess is the price changed and did not update the site properly so the system denied the transaction from completing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just remember folks, if the side hustles are paid in cash, there's no need to report the income to the IRS! What they don't know won't hurt them! Please follow me for more illegal life tips that may or may not get you in legal trouble!
*cough cough* turboTAX = TurboSWAP *cough cough*

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Good couple pages guys, sorry i've been sucky at keeping up lately. **que "oh, you were gone?"**

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Like WTF???...😧.....how is that even possible??...You're not supposed to allow yourself to sit "inside" the toilet...you sit on top of the seat...

...or the toilet has very little height to it, or you need a bra for your balls....& yes there are such things..I just Googled it to make certain....🤪
Old age, it's coming for you. They get long baby.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
i too, to some peoples incredulity, have managed to NOT TOUCH toilet water with my hand during my 32 years of sitting while wiping.

To slightly morph the topic - lets talk porta-johns. They suck to sit on because of so many sanitary reasons. Sure you can line the seat with paper before sitting, but the real issue is the splashback. Since your waste has to fall so far after exit i feel like epic backsplash is inevitable. Like every time i have had to use one (which is often, because i work in construction), i wind up having to wipe blue shit water off my ass.

So that is one situation that i have been practicing the art of standing not only while wiping, but shitting! Not easy or articulate at all. but necessary

toss some TP on the surface of the blue liquid. Increases surface tension and prevents Poseidon’s kiss. Works in toilets too.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
would it be worthwhile to have an accountant manage the side hustles?

we got an accountant when we grew up and got a house. Wouldn’t do it any other way.

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
toss some TP on the surface of the blue liquid. Increases surface tension and prevents Poseidon’s kiss. Works in toilets too.
good tip; i have tried that before with limited success - but success nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.