GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Been gone all weekend did I miss anything good?

Went to an off road park camping with some quads. Fucked my knee up pretty good and I'm covered in road rash. I was on a quad going up a pretty steep hill in 3rd, quad didn't have enough to get me up because I was in the wrong gear, should have been in 2nd. Anyways made it almost to the top, realized I didn't have enough and downshifted to 2nd which was my mistake. Should have just bailed. So it flipped, I went backwards on the gravel and the quad came tumbling on top of me. Surprisingly no damage to the quad, just me 😂 good times.

I dont think I'm going to be able to go to the track this Wednesday now which sucks ass.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Every car needs a little nuclear reactor....
So you want to go back to steam powered cars?

Nuclear power = hot rock make steam.

I liked Audis extended range concept from a few years ago. Am EV with a little wankel on the side for extended range.

And who doesn't like a little wankel now and again?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So you want to go back to steam powered cars?

Nuclear power = hot rock make steam.

I liked Audis extended range concept from a few years ago. Am EV with a little wankel on the side for extended range.

And who doesn't like a little wankel now and again?
I can imagine someone swapping in sea wolf reactors into their cars. Imagine that going wrong

dtfd

Autocross Champion
1655129937125.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Nucleon

A Chernobyl at every accident site

zrickety

The Fixer
Been gone all weekend did I miss anything good?

Went to an off road park camping with some quads. Fucked my knee up pretty good and I'm covered in road rash. I was on a quad going up a pretty steep hill in 3rd, quad didn't have enough to get me up because I was in the wrong gear, should have been in 2nd. Anyways made it almost to the top, realized I didn't have enough and downshifted to 2nd which was my mistake. Should have just bailed. So it flipped, I went backwards on the gravel and the quad came tumbling on top of me. Surprisingly no damage to the quad, just me 😂 good times.

I dont think I'm going to be able to go to the track this Wednesday now which sucks ass.
That sucks man. Sending $3 for pics of rash.

1655130371823.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
gotta say that is a COOL looking car!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wow jay that sucks dude! glad you're ok.

hows your finger?

zrickety

The Fixer

clownish

just clowning around
Always forget that the C wagon is sold in Canada but not in the US. If the AMG C wagon sells in Canda, I am tempted to buy and title one and just keep driving it in the US lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I meant the actual obit. Did I miss it?

Quite possibly - the whole Jim thing depresses me for some reason.

I don't think there was an official one. I know it was said there were no services or anything.

cb1111

Thankfuy I was wearing a helmet. I smacked the ground hard with my head but it did it's job.

Lol my finger has been fully healed for months.
No helmet wouldn't have made a difference - your head isn't an important bodypart.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can imagine someone swapping in sea wolf reactors into their cars. Imagine that going wrong
And people thing batteries weigh a lot.

Wait until you add a foot of lead shielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.