GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Illegal drugs below.

1655925156599.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Is this like, take things too seriously day or something.

I told you, it's shit on your local volunteer moderator day 🤣

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I have to wait until I get home.

View attachment 253165
Living in 2005 I see. Haven't seen an e-nail in years get with the program
It must just be "Shit on your local moderator" day.

Personally, IDGAF.

I was more poking at how a censored picture of an alien chick with 3 tits gets deleted and a warning because "People view these forums at work and someone from HR could see that", while pictures of drug paraphernalia are a-ok.
The difference would be an HR thing called sexual harassment

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I also used it to smoke some cbd this morning. It was grown legally and sold and distributed legally....but my weed is legal too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
One day Jay's going to get tired of everybody's shit and just be like "Oh yeah? I'll take 2 weeks off, see how you like me then", and the forms will just be unusable due to the spam.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Still a federally illegal drug.

Which, don't get me wrong, I don't agree with. Legalize the shit out of it at a federal level. Despite not being a user, I'm 100% pro pot-legalization.

My example was just about hypocrisy.

Edit: Alien titties aren't illegal either.
This is what got me about all the people investing in marijuana businesses in the states that allow it. It's still federally illegal, so if I invested, does that constitute providing material support for an illegal enterprise across state lines? Pretty sure that's some kind of felony.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
One day Jay's going to get tired of everybody's shit and just be like "Oh yeah? I'll take 2 weeks off, see how you like me then", and the forms will just be unusable due to the spam.
I've actually been thinking one day without warning this place will just be gone and most of us will lose communication between us completely.

Kinda thought about setting up a discord just in case something like that were to happen.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Living in 2005 I see. Haven't seen an e-nail in years get with the program
Whaaat that's a flowerpot. People consider that an end game vape in the vape world.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I think Acadia works for big pharma.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I said it before but 2Slow really should give his account to an active member.

Dunno how many more inactive mod accounts there are, would be cool if they could hand off the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.