GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'll outbid you.

A whole 20oz bajablast made into jello, a bag of half eaten Arby's, an illustrated book about birds, and expired vouchers for the local Marriott continental breakfast.

Damn. Leaving out the bucket and the mop...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB:

I have an irrational dislike of Nirvana.

You ever have something where just the fan base turns you off of it? Like you can't stand the fanbase, and just makes you dislike whatever it is in general?

Nirvana is kinda like that. Except, it's not really the fans. Nothing against Nirvana fans. It's specifically one fan.

Big Joe.

Big Joe was a kid in my high school, two decades ago. And this kid made me hate Nirvana with a passion. I can't even really explain it. I said it's unrational. But like, his entire life was Nirvana. Shirts every day. Carrying around his guitar and playing exclusively Nirvana. All he would ever talk about, Nirvana. Pretty sure all he did was eat, sleep, and worship Nirvana. Sure as shit didn't shower, that's for sure.

But anyway. Big Joe made me hate Nirvana. And still 20 years later, I can't fucking stand Nirvana, all because of Big Joe.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And yes, I know Plateau technically isn't a Nirvana song. But they're the ones who made it popular, and Big Joe fucking sang that song all the goddamn time.

Horribly.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You're number #5 in reaction score, unseating the villainous @zrickety , so either way it's working.

That MF made the list because I took nearly two months off (more or less) for a project at work that made some people very very mad.

enjoy the pounding fucko’s

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh i'm with you acadia. I hate very few people and things. But some people. I just hate their fucking face and then everything i later find that they stand for.

I absolutely hate two genres:

Reggaeton. Holy fuck what a pile of hot dog shit this genre is. I just imagine all the rag boys that do the fake singing (rapping? The fuck even is it?) Looking like the biggest fuck boys ever. The tempo. The singing. The content that i dont speak the language of fluent enough, but can only imagine is the most insipid bullshit i would ever comprehend. The bass lines. Every song sounds like it copied the last. Fuck this genre.

New country, especially when it had the retarted new style hip hop-ish trap kicks and snares, or basslines. Cant begin to describe how stupid it is for reasons i hope anyone can attest to. Some people just eat it up and i have no clue why. What an oxymoron being both a genre that preaches a quiet country lifestyle but also tries to keep hip with suburb and city folks who want to party and get down. And those suburb folks to sing the songs like they know what plowing a field at 4am feels like. I just dont get it. Half the 80's and 90's country was aiight though

riceburner

Autocross Champion
The ig'nance

Reactions: WAP

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
CSB:

I have an irrational dislike of Nirvana.

You ever have something where just the fan base turns you off of it? Like you can't stand the fanbase, and just makes you dislike whatever it is in general?

Nirvana is kinda like that. Except, it's not really the fans. Nothing against Nirvana fans. It's specifically one fan.

Big Joe.

Big Joe was a kid in my high school, two decades ago. And this kid made me hate Nirvana with a passion. I can't even really explain it. I said it's unrational. But like, his entire life was Nirvana. Shirts every day. Carrying around his guitar and playing exclusively Nirvana. All he would ever talk about, Nirvana. Pretty sure all he did was eat, sleep, and worship Nirvana. Sure as shit didn't shower, that's for sure.

But anyway. Big Joe made me hate Nirvana. And still 20 years later, I can't fucking stand Nirvana, all because of Big Joe.
Something something rent free

Status
Not open for further replies.