GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1111

My wife was just freaking out about TSP not transferring over beneficiary info in the new system they just launched. I told her to stop worrying, she's going to out live me with all the shit I've been exposed to.
I could have written this post. Oddly enough, my wife's account transferred her info.

Whoever built that new system needs to be fired. Look at your "year to date return" - it actually isn't YTD, but "transition to this stupid system to date return"

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You didn't bail to the G fund?

I cross leveled my C and S when they met back up. I have a ton in the 2045 fund so been pretty stable. I’m still 13yrs from retirement, so it’ll come back sometime. Thankfully the TSP is a gravy account, don’t really need it to meet my retirement goals.

I honestly do my best to ignore the account exists, I’ll play it like day trading and lose my shirt if I keep an eye on it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
These are military pensions or something?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
All I know is that I'm down by deep 6 figures this year on my investments. There will be no home projects or automotive purchases this year (or possibly the next 2-3) if I can avoid it. Have to wait this out before selling any securities to avoid taking a loss. Being responsible sucks.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We don't waste time. It's better to blow it off on saturday than monday when the ERs are filled with people that blew some bits off anyway.
1656815207315.png

cb1111

We don't waste time. It's better to blow it off on saturday than monday when the ERs are filled with people that blew some bits off anyway.
View attachment 254285
We just got done with a major storm here with lots of power outages and some asshole is starting with fireworks - dog wasn't happy with the storm and her PTSD is kicking in with the fireworks....

clownish

just clowning around
Don't you have forged Volks? Why are you pining for penis wheels?

Yessir. I actually was a brat and bought 8 wheels. I'ma sell them when I retire and make bank. I like serrons and fat fives - its nice to have other wheels to have the car sit on since it sits.... 90% of the time.

I read that the Arby's wagyu burger was a frozen patty that they stuck in the deep frier...

Honestly, get in my belly.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yep, and anybody who doesn't contribute at least 5% of their pay is a fool - since the govt matches that first 5% - giving you what is essentially a 5% raise.

Same with the “Military Buyback” stupid to not take it. $6600 to retire 10yrs early? Yes please and thank you. Glad I didn’t go to 20 in service… for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.