GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
my ""favorite"" part are all of these dinguses getting these custom steering wheels that look like something from a NOPI show in 2001 and everyone thinking they're cool.

like, my dude. it's a GTI, you don't need sequential shift lights on the top of your "carbon fiber" steering wheel like it's an F2004 or something with dual buttons on the thumbrests that are missing "N2O" decals from a shitty label maker.
wanna race?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Cant sleep. Passing the time by reporting the spammers in real time

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
We don't get T or T kids. I kinda miss them.
Don't get them either at my place but I'm okay with that.

Across the street neighbors are things like deer and bears and other wildlife like that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I’m a flash tune away from the same power these jamokes are putting down!!! 😂😂

tenor (1).gif

🤣

(To bring you up to speed, I have a very open and fairly well known dislike of wagons, which is a very minority opinion around here)

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
🤣

(To bring you up to speed, I have a very open and fairly well known dislike of wagons, which is a very minority opinion around here)
They make very good sleeping quarters at the racetracks tbh.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Wow.

We meanwhile had like 4 trick or treaters so I've got a full bucket o'candy.
Went through a 350 piece bag here. Granted, the last 10-15 kids got fistfuls of candy. We live a block away from the busiest street in the city. The police block off both ends of the street.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.