GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB: I put a $600 Toto K300 on my Christmas wishlist. My wife said I was crazy and it better shoot gold at my ass šŸ¤£

Corprin

Autocross Champion
CSB: I put a $600 Toto K300 on my Christmas wishlist. My wife said I was crazy and it better shoot gold at my ass šŸ¤£

We have the S500E. No regrets.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We have the S500E. No regrets.

I just want the unlimited warm water. K300 is the lowest model that offers that. I'll probably just end up buying it for myself. Let my wife use it once, then hide the remote since she "didn't want it" šŸ˜‚

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
In the 2020 election the local House race was heating up. Staff from the incumbentā€™s (D) office called me a few times, told them to take me off their list. They still called. They emailed, I unsubscribed, they kept emailing. I called them and told them to remove me from all their listsā€¦ they didnā€™t.

So I took out an ad on Craigslist.

View attachment 264537

When people emailed me, I sent them to that candidateā€™s campaign office. The number is for the same location.
Rule 1

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I just want the unlimited warm water. K300 is the lowest model that offers that. I'll probably just end up buying it for myself. Let my wife use it once, then hide the remote since she "didn't want it" šŸ˜‚

The extra clean function for tue ladies, pulse, on demand wand clean and the e-water made it worth the extra couple hundred. Couldnā€™t justify the whizbang did the S550e.. I can open my own seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.