GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
how's your couch smell after letting the guy sleep on them?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Give it up folks, einstein over here has something to say. What’s that buddy? Wha- someone posted an opinion you didn’t agree with?!? WHAT?!? B… Bu… That can’t be possible! Surely not! A OPPOSING OPINION? IN MY SIGHT?!? What a great, absolute miracle that you and your 257 IQ Brain were here to correct it! Thank you! Have my gratitude, Actually, What’s your PayPal? I’d like to give you $3… Know what? While we’re at it have the keys to my car. Actually, no, scratch that. Have the keys to my house, go watch my kids grow up. Also, my Paypal username and password are Ilikesmartazzes4 and 968386329. Go have fun. Thank you for your work.
Oh, you're asking about my IQ score?
My IQ came about to be around 981. I got tested a few years ago. However, honestly speaking, I don't feel 981. I feel like it should be exactly around 765-767. Because I know myself perfectly. I know what my capabilities are. They conducted the test on me 500 times to minimise error and 499/500 times, I got 981 and 1/500 times I got 980. They told me I was gifted, but that doesn't mean a lot honestly because I already knew. And besides I don't like discussing my IQ with other people. You could say I am a bit humble. That being said, my IQ is definitely way above average amongst most humans. I am building a couple of rockets to propel myself into interstellar space. I was recently thinking of creating a wormhole from scratch but honestly I ended up binge watching 1060 hours of anime since it was more logical. I guess I am pretty normal albeit a bit above average for my ethnicity which is none of your damn business Karen. Anyways, IQ doesn't mean a lot but if you have an IQ 500 points less than mine then you are obviously stupid.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
A couple kids bought them. They showed up in the most floridaman truck ever with bright white lights shining on everything underneath the car and in the wheel arches. Then he called his mom to pay for them.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My wife and 8 year old daughter are Taylor Swift fans, so listening to all this Ticketmaster/Taylor Swift drama over the last two days been entertaining.

While I fully agree Ticketmaster is horrible, and the Ticketmaster/Live Nation merger a few years should never have been approved, reading the entitlement from Taylor Swift fans online is ridiculous. So many of them are delusional.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/yy00i0

Yeah I waited in line for 4 hours on the website since my GF is a HUGE fan and the shit didn’t work and when it kinda sorta worked nose bleed seats were $210 a piece.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yeah I waited in line for 4 hours on the website since my GF is a HUGE fan and the shit didn’t work and when it kinda sorta worked nose bleed seats were $210 a piece.

My wife managed to get 2 tickets. In the middle section of the Patriots stadium, $480 for both. Going to bring said 8yr old daughter for her first concert.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A couple kids bought them. They showed up in the most floridaman truck ever with bright white lights shining on everything underneath the car and in the wheel arches. Then he called his mom to pay for them.

Shoulda sold them to Petr Paul Noth-Tankmar

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.