GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chupa mi pinga gringo!

Screenshot_20221122_193937_Chrome.jpg

Hol'up...

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ster, are you a mexican cabron or a pinche gringo?

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Been a minute since ster talked on getting arbys...

CSB: I gotta drive to Berlin, CT (about 90 mins) to pick up a Christmas tree tomorrow. My wife wanted a very specific one that got popular on TikTok, and the Home Depot in Berlin was the closest that had it.

Guess what's right down the road?

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

Guess what's for lunch tomorrow?

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
CSB: I gotta drive to Berlin, CT (about 90 mins) to pick up a Christmas tree tomorrow. My wife wanted a very specific one that got popular on TikTok, and the Home Depot in Berlin was the closest that had it.

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

Arby's. Fuck yeah.
thats a good arbys tbh

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

So you’re getting one of everything?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
my wife brought me taco bell last night for dinner. doritos tacos and a mexican pizza. as always... its was ok and burger king still makes a superior taco IMO. But i'm a jimmy johns addict
Dude , you have a Mexican mother in law living at your house and you're eating taco bell. I would be asking her to cook authentic mexican dishes every day.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
which version? Personally I like the Cramps.
Not the Cramps....I am not sure who's, they all kinda sound alike to me. Not a song I like. Last time I heard it was on Family Guy.

One day then a four day wknd with little planned except cooking a nice dinner and putting snows on little zoomie. I may change oil on the plow truck because I got a sale priced filter when I had to go to a parts store chain doing a favor for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.