GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Woah woah woah. Let's not go that far. They decided to try a niche menu item. It's not a hit. Doesn't deserve a full on cancellation.
That's not how things work now. You had a bad experience. You have to give them a 1 star review on google, yelp, and facebook. Then swear to never return.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That's not how things work now. You had a bad experience. You have to give them a 1 star review on google, yelp, and facebook. Then swear to never return.
You ask too much. He'll just bash them and never order then again out of spite.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Feel like shit after my Arbys today. Might have hit that brick wall. I stick to the same thing at lunch for so long eventually I start to reject it. Once that happens it's hard to re-order the same thing anymore. I had so many 4 for 4s that wendys in general kinda sucks now. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Feel like shit after my Arbys today. Might have hit that brick wall. I stick to the same thing at lunch for so long eventually I start to reject it. Once that happens it's hard to re-order the same thing anymore. I had so many 4 for 4s that wendys in general kinda sucks now. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO.

1674588839871.png

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Be adventurous and find a food truck. Consequences be damned, the food will probably be delicious.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Time to spice up your life and go with truck stop sushi.

torga

Autocross Champion
BYO....healthier, tastier, and you'll be able to afford the markup on one of the two R3's that are on lots in America

Was just about to say. I make my own lunch probably 90% of the time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
There's no way I could do taco bell every day. I go there like 5-6 times a year maybe.

Bro who said every day? How often are you getting fast food?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It sucks to go anywhere here in town for lunch. I got a handful of places I can walk to, but anything that requires a drive is too much of a pain in the ass to do every day. I don't like spending more than half an hour on lunch. If I'm driving anywhere I'm spending 10 minutes in traffic and at least 10 minutes waiting for food. Then I only get 10 minutes to eat and I like to put up a youtube video and chill while I eat. If I drive for lunch it's something I do only once a week.

BYO....healthier, tastier, and you'll be able to afford the markup on one of the two R3's that are on lots in America
I've thought about it. Then I never get myself set up so it never happens. lol
Some publix chicken tenders (not the wings, I've never seen hair on the tenders) would go pretty well on a DIY chicken caesar wrap.

Bro who said every day? How often are you getting fast food?
EVERY

DAY

My closest co-worker and I have been bitching about our fast food diet for years and telling ourselves we need to start bringing in our lunches.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Storytime.
there is none. honest.

at times in the past my account would stop registering likes and woudn't let you delete it. you email support and they delete your account from their end and you create a new one and you're good to go.

i deleted my old account and created a new one like a week and a half ago and it did the glitch, emailed support and they didn't respond back. my account deleted last night and let me make a new one so i did. it had the same glitch issue. i email again.

they send one back that ive "violated terms of service" and that im banned for good.

no explanation of what i violated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.