GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I see a lot of dummy drivers, but the amount of dummy pedestrians always blows my mind. When was the last time you saw a pedestrian check the right turn lane before they walk in front of it? I get that people in a car are supposed to stop before the cross walk, but...when was the last time you saw someone taking a right turn actually stop where they're supposed to? lol Neither of those 2 things ever happen down here.

Two wrongs....90% driver's fault.
And the ped gets 100% of the pain.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
One time I was gonna cross the street (at a crosswalk) and a car was coming pretty fast but they were decently far away. Generally at this distance if you step into the road people will yield and let you cross.

I took one step off the curb and I check the car again. I can see the driver furiously gritting his teeth and shaking his head no.

Dude straight up would have run me down had I actually tried to cross. 😂

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
One time I was gonna cross the street (at a crosswalk) and a car was coming pretty fast but they were decently far away. Generally at this distance if you step into the road people will yield and let you cross.

I took one step off the curb and I check the car again. I can see the driver furiously gritting his teeth and shaking his head no.

i respect this

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

He was gonna get mad at you for walking in front of him and then mad at you that you made him hit you. When covid first happened Arbys told us they didn't have a problem with us walking through the drive thru lane. Well like the first or 2nd time of one of our employees did that a guy sitting in his car was yelling at him that this is a drive thru and was basically threatening to run him over. He got way closer than you should get.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I was at work when someone drove a fork truck through door flaps without sounding the horn. It was kinda close to hitting me. As I jumped out of the way I consciously threw my coffee at him. He brought me in a replacement the next day.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Feel like shit after my Arbys today. Might have hit that brick wall. I stick to the same thing at lunch for so long eventually I start to reject it. Once that happens it's hard to re-order the same thing anymore. I had so many 4 for 4s that wendys in general kinda sucks now. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO.
iono... maybe.... make your own goddamn lunch?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i hate the pedestrians in front of the supermarkets. They can waste your whole day by walking out one at a time and not walking briskly across that driveway at ALL!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Same model and everything?
It’s a new revision, but yeah. No machine out there is recommended more… especially at that price point. We don’t want it to be more automated. And we can scavenge parts in an emergency.

Phur

Autocross Champion

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
i hate the pedestrians in front of the supermarkets. They can waste your whole day by walking out one at a time and not walking briskly across that driveway at ALL!
I always park towards the back. I've saved so much time walking the extra distance in both not having to wait for people to get the fuck out of my way, and by knowing there's always an open spot.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Csb

Boneless wings are great for us toothless Kentucky boys.

Have you ever watched a toothless guy tru to eat bone in wings? 80% of the meat gets left behind and your face looks like you went down on someone on the rag......

Not a pleasant experience for anyone.
I worked with a guy that didn’t have any teeth for years. He would bring his lunch in a jar every day… put everything in a blended and would just drink the slurry.
Spaghetti and meatballs
Tacos
Pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Cheeseburgers
Everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.