GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'd like to drive down for that one of these years.
I'm honestly kinda surprised Paul is still doing it every year. It's cool to have a show like that in my own city though. Nothing cool ever happens here, so this show is always like a highlight of the year.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'm honestly kinda surprised Paul is still doing it every year. It's cool to have a show like that in my own city though. Nothing cool ever happens here, so this show is always like a highlight of the year.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he handed the baton to someone else soon. Hopefully it keeps going. This is the 10th year of it I think?

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car show saturday morning so I guess I should wash my car tonight. I won't have time tomorrow. Tomorrow after work is beer friday and I hang with the bros. Then the shows at 11am saturday.
I want to try and hit a big euro centric show again one day. I went to what I think ended up being the last sowo in helen Georgia. It’s only an hour or so from me so I figured why not. And it just descended into chaos. Glad I was able to get outta there before night fell and it got real bad. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven’t bothered going to one.

Still hit a few weekend long truck shows though. Mini truckin nationals up in Maggie valley is the shit

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I want to try and hit a big euro centric show again one day. I went to what I think ended up being the last sowo in helen Georgia. It’s only an hour or so from me so I figured why not. And it just descended into chaos. Glad I was able to get outta there before night fell and it got real bad. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven’t bothered going to one.

Still hit a few weekend long truck shows though. Mini truckin nationals up in Maggie valley is the shit
AVF is supposed to be pretty good. That's the replacement for sowo.

Another one I'd like to attend one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.