GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
How often do you go outside of your comfort zone, food-wise?
very little.

living paycheck to paycheck doesn't lead me to be adventurous with it bc if i dont like something that cuts out of a food budget that i would enjoy

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone else excited for the reboot of King of the Hill?
Wasn't aware they were rebooting it. Never a big fan of reboots myself, either they had their time and ended well and now they're fucking that up, or it sucked and they're hoping it won't this time (sucks again anyways, just with more money).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ban.

I watch king of the hill daily

king-of-the-hill-yep (1).gif

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he handed the baton to someone else soon. Hopefully it keeps going. This is the 10th year of it I think?
Yup, ET10. There's been a year or 2 that got skipped I think.

I want to try and hit a big euro centric show again one day. I went to what I think ended up being the last sowo in helen Georgia. It’s only an hour or so from me so I figured why not. And it just descended into chaos. Glad I was able to get outta there before night fell and it got real bad. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven’t bothered going to one.

Still hit a few weekend long truck shows though. Mini truckin nationals up in Maggie valley is the shit
There's 2 I try to go to every year just because they're close, but that's usually it. The worst I've had to deal with at eurotripper was just this dude in a mk4 supra that decided to 2 step on his way out of the show. I took my dog that year and we were close to him when the 2 stepping started. It's a pretty dog friendly show with the car show section being called "mutts nuts" and they usually have some dogs that are available for adoption too. This supra dude wasn't very far from where the puppies being adopted were either. My dog and every dog within 50 yards was scared shitless. I couldn't get mine to calm down after that and had to leave. I'm not sure how that dude even got his car into the show section. It shouldn't have been there.

Fixxfest is a cool one because of the quarter mile track. You got people running their cars down the track all day.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Futurama > King of the Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.