GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

king1138

Go Kart Champion
i wish it was how long it actually took lol.
As a former dealership tech, I can verify with certainty that warranty time is NOT how long it takes. At least not for the first 10 or so times on a job. After you've done a few, maybe you can make a few minutes profit. Maybe.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Did you write the graff in your profile picture?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
i have all my reciepts saved and a maintenance log i'm mostly up to date with as well. has all the modifications in a list, all of the problems and status of problem or solution, then a running list of purchases/installations etc. i try to give that to every new owner.
View attachment 299703
View attachment 299704
I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but I'm not sure how "complete" anyone would consider the maintenance records you have are for a 13yo car you have had for 6 months...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
CSB: Stacking wood and jamming to some music. Decided to hop around. Tripped over my shoelaces and fell over like a sack of potatoes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
]ha same here minus the tripping over part

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I forgot that I printed all my maintenance records for my mk7 and put them in the glove box along with a nice note to the next owner before I traded it in. I hope it gives the next owner some peace of mind and some good vibes 🥰🥰. I hope to see it around town soon.

I did the same with my last R. Whoever bought that car lucked out with probably one of the best maintained and well documented vehicles the could have asked for.

1708652937930.png

Owner 1 left all the maintenance records in the car, and had all the scheduled maintenance done on or ahead of schedule. Owner 2 put less than 10k miles a year on it (height of the pandemic) with documented oil changes in that period. Then I got the car, and did all the things you'd expect to see on a car approaching 80k.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion