GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The views at Mackinac were amazing, but yea that first street they drop you off on is like a flea market. Lol
We weren't there for more than 3 and a half hours, maybe 4 and a half. We did some shopping, I got some t-shirts, hats, and a hoodie, and we walked around a bunch. I've been here when I was a kid, but that was so long ago.

We went up to the Soo locks and watched a ship depart yesterday.
Then we drove up to Tahquamenon falls. We had lunch and a couple drinks and then walked to the falls.

I thought it was cool just driving through the UP. We don't get that kind of scenery in FL so I was just taking in all the hills, curvy roads, and all the colors on the trees.

We're back in Cadillac today. Just taking it easy until we fly back tomorrow.
Yeah, this time of year is definitely a nice time to be up there & you couldn't have had any better weather (minus the rain on Thursday).

It's definitely a 180 from life in Florida, lol

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I never realized how hard it is to avoid working at work. Like, I got here early after dropping my wife off at the airport, grabbed a spicy chicken sandwich, and sat down at my desk to eat and kill time til I could actually clock in and start my shift/start working on stuff, but holy n00b technically not being allowed to check my email/tickets/clean up is harder than it seems
Where are you getting a spicy chicken sandwich early in the morning?
Asking for a friend

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah crap weather all weekend and when it was nice on Monday and Tuesday I was sick.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My new favorite thing:

nazal lavaj

Highly recommend

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
They are saying some rain today, more tomorrow, nice but cool Sunday. Dates tonight/Sunday. Work Saturday. I hope to get 2nd coat wax on Tacoma on Sunday as that gets parked outside. Hopefully we'll take the Comet out Sunday for ride to the show. There is an old cemetery next to the concert hall that we've never been to hopefully we can poke around that for a bit if I get done chores in time. Concert is at 5:00 and GA I am fussy about sound and like to get there early to grab good seats. Hopefully takeout on way home.

Gave Mrs Mud a Powerball ticket yesterday. If she leaves me even 1% of 1.0+ Billion would be more than enough.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's Friday, bros.

You know what that means.

Time for 2 days of rain after amazing weather all week.

It's Friday.

Tomorrow's my birthday (everybody send $3 PayPal), and my wife will bring me out for some delicious chicken wings. Monday's a holiday, and took Tuesday off, so nice long birthday weekend.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
They are saying some rain today, more tomorrow, nice but cool Sunday. Dates tonight/Sunday. Work Saturday. I hope to get 2nd coat wax on Tacoma on Sunday as that gets parked outside. Hopefully we'll take the Comet out Sunday for ride to the show. There is an old cemetery next to the concert hall that we've never been to hopefully we can poke around that for a bit if I get done chores in time. Concert is at 5:00 and GA I am fussy about sound and like to get there early to grab good seats. Hopefully takeout on way home.

Gave Mrs Mud a Powerball ticket yesterday. If she leaves me even 1% of 1.0+ Billion would be more than enough.
I got excited when I found $5 floating in the ocean, I can't imagine what I'd do with that kind of money.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Definitely.

Fan blade design and super dusty barrels to complete the look.

I loved the turbine wheels that Saab did, but those were much more subtle than Greelon Husk's turbines and the like.

... now I'm wondering how Turbo X wheels would look on a Golf :unsure:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It's Friday, bros.

You know what that means.

Time for 2 days of rain after amazing weather all week.
pretty much the case 80% of the time in illinois, i've actually been wanting to sift through historical data to prove it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It's Friday.

Tomorrow's my birthday (everybody send $3 PayPal), and my wife will bring me out for some delicious chicken wings. Monday's a holiday, and took Tuesday off, so nice long birthday weekend.
Sent on my end. How old you gonna be again, your somewhere in your early/mid 30's right

Acadia18

Autocross Champion