GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Protip!!

Dont get the numbing injections! Get numbing cream they just rub into your gums.

I used to hate the injections, and the pain after it finally wears off sucks. The numbing cream doesn't last too long or work quite as good but makes the cleaning or general work much more tolerable and then you feel mostly normal afterward.
I'm not gonna turn down the injection if they bring it out. lol
I hate the 2-3 hours afterwards, but I'll just go home, eat an edible, or maybe I'll eat one before I go to the dentist, and pass out for an hour or two.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I think I got my car during the last possible opportunity. There's no more RS3s that are in transit from germany. It looks like the pause on production is over now. Last week a few lucky people finally got the notification that their custom order was entering production. From here on it's looking like only the pre-sold custom orders will be landing on dealers lots. These are also the first custom orders that have entered production. If I didn't get the car that I did I would have had to move on and find a used one or stuck to my original order. The 2 guys ahead of me are still scheduled for June and August deliveries, but they still haven't given out any additional allocations since about August of last year.

Your resale just went through the roof.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Buddy just sent me this.

1679931415874.png

He’s signing for it now.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Your resale just went through the roof.
It's gonna be fun watching it with this car. I don't expect it to increase, but at least right now it's about even with my mark up and taxes.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Cheese sticks are definitely gonna win.
1679932131500.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm not gonna turn down the injection if they bring it out. lol
I hate the 2-3 hours afterwards, but I'll just go home, eat an edible, or maybe I'll eat one before I go to the dentist, and pass out for an hour or two.
what are they doing to you, a routine cleaning, or a root canal? lol

saying man - esp if its a cleaning (and my cleanings are NOT good!) i 100% recommend the gel.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
what are they doing to you, a routine cleaning, or a root canal? lol

saying man - esp if its a cleaning (and my cleanings are NOT good!) i 100% recommend the gel.
They're gonna drill on my teeth a little bit. I just had a cleaning a couple weeks ago and they did a new x-ray. They found a couple small spots that need to be drilled out and filled. I don't get anything when they do the cleaning, no gel and definitely no injection for that. I think the last time they drilled on my teeth it was such a shallow drilling that all I got was the cream. I'm not sure what they'll need to do today.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ah gotcha good luck then!

my mouth is a disaster. ive had at least 6 root canals, lots of fillings.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
ah gotcha good luck then!

my mouth is a disaster. ive had at least 6 root canals, lots of fillings.
I thought I was going to be in pretty bad shape. I didn't see a dentist from like 16 years old to 33 years old. I started going routinely after some soft pizza cracked a tooth and I ate it. I had to get a crown and then they did about 7 fillings.