GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
CSB: I once made a grown man sprint out of a truckstop bathroom, I'm pretty sure he stopped mid-stream.

Buddy and I driving to CT to pick up a set of wheels for my JSW, from PA. Good price, they didn't look terrible, and I'm told they were 8" and 9" staggered setup, dual pattern 5x100 and 5x114. We stop at a truckstop on the way, because we need energy drinks and bathroom breaks. It's early, like 4AM early. We've got a long-ass drive ahead of us. He rolls into the bathroom first, while I'm distracted briefly along the way by various things. There are a million urinals, more urinals than I've seen in my life, in one place. So what do I do? Roll right the fuck up next to him. Because we like making each other mildly uncomfortable. And the icing on the cake, I say (loudly), 'nice watch, buddy'. Not realizing (because again, I'm pretty sure the entirety of Utah could piss in here at the same time with spaces inbetween) that there's another person in here with us. Other guy couldn't have gotten out of that bathroom faster if he had ster's RS3 and arby's girl. Like, flat out SPRINT. No hand washing, I really hope for his sake he didn't get caught in the zipper. I'm pretty sure he thought some dude on dude shit was about to go down, and wanted no fucking part of it.

oh, and the wheels? Yeah, didn't fit, not even a little. 17x9 and 17x10, the 9" were 5x100 and 5x114, and the 10" pair 5x114 and 5xI don't even know, maybe 5x120? 14 hours of driving and they didn't fit. Lucky me, I managed to sell them for what I paid, so I was only out the gas money and got this dumb story out of it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So the neighbors rotted fence on the side of us has this hole on the bottom of it.

1680189829666.png

It usually has that brick in the bottom left corner put on the other side of the fence, blocking the lower half. It does an alright job of stopping our dog (45lbs) pushing his way through, and the neighbors little dog (15lbs maybe?) just waltzing through. The problem is, the brick isn't a real good solution since it is easily pushed out of the way, and the little dog likes coming over to the hole (without being able to come through) and saying hi to our dog.

You can see his little snout poking through.

1680189999168.png

The solution? Board up the hole obviously. But have to leave a cutout for the little dog to say hi!

1680190062682.png

The real solution would be to replace the fence, but 1) it's not our fence to tear down, and 2) while I doubt the last guy left in that house would care (and probably would give his blessing to tearing it down and replace), I don't feel like spending thousands of dollars replacing a fence right now. So the bandaid solution will have to do.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
So the neighbors rotted fence on the side of us has this hole on the bottom of it.

View attachment 277095

It usually has that brick in the bottom left corner put on the other side of the fence, blocking the lower half. It does an alright job of stopping our dog (45lbs) pushing his way through, and the neighbors little dog (15lbs maybe?) just waltzing through. The problem is, the brick isn't a real good solution since it is easily pushed out of the way, and the little dog likes coming over to the hole (without being able to come through) and saying hi to our dog.

View attachment 277096

The solution? Board up the hole obviously. But have to leave a cutout for the little dog to say hi!

View attachment 277097

The real solution would be to replace the fence, but 1) it's not our fence to tear down, and 2) while I doubt the last guy left in that house would care (and probably would give his blessing to tearing it down and replace), I don't feel like spending thousands of dollars replacing a fence right now. So the bandaid solution will have to do.
you've made a puppy glory hole

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
FB link to the R?
nah, last thing i need is you guys trolling on it lol.

It appears to be a clean fairly modded one, ~120k-ish miles, no red flags that I know of yet.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
nah, last thing i need is you guys trolling on it lol.

It appears to be a clean fairly modded one, ~120k-ish miles, no red flags that I know of yet.

YOU DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING WE DO FOR YOU!!!

Corprin

Autocross Champion

View attachment 277095

View attachment 277096

View attachment 277097

Two words:

Concertina
Wire