GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
might go to an arcade bar tonight - no cover fee IIRC, and you just get a beer and play retro arcade games to your hearts content

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Arby's also seems like they've cut back on how much roast beef they give you per sandwich, and raised the prices. It used to be 3oz/5oz/7oz for regular/medium/large (I worked there in 2009), now I swear they're smaller.

Tonight pastrami sliders for dinner, and koni yellows for dessert
I never get their roast beef. I'm almost afraid of it.

They just came out with this one this week and I had one yesterday. It's pretty good...Trying to decide I want another one or just get my nuggets with some ranch and buffalo.
1680281580826.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I never get their roast beef. I'm almost afraid of it.

They just came out with this one this week and I had one yesterday. It's pretty good...Trying to decide I want another one or just get my nuggets with some ranch and buffalo.
View attachment 277216
Looks tasty, like a spicy chicken sandwich? Also, what's got you spooked on the roast beef? Is it that it's attached to that girl?

Really though, it's pretty good stuff. And it's actually roasted in an oven for like 4 hours. Your best bet is to go when it's somewhat busy, so you get stuff that's fresh. If you go at the end of the night you wind up with garbage. OR you can go first thing in the morning for fresher meat as well.

Fast food in general leaves me feeling like I've just eaten greasy air, so I don't get it all that often. I like the taste, but the end result is me still feeling hungry and just having wasted money.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
might go to an arcade bar tonight - no cover fee IIRC, and you just get a beer and play retro arcade games to your hearts content
arcade bars rule. theres two near me and i frequent one pretty often

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looks tasty, like a spicy chicken sandwich? Also, what's got you spooked on the roast beef? Is it that it's attached to that girl?

Really though, it's pretty good stuff. And it's actually roasted in an oven for like 4 hours. Your best bet is to go when it's somewhat busy, so you get stuff that's fresh. If you go at the end of the night you wind up with garbage. OR you can go first thing in the morning for fresher meat as well.

Fast food in general leaves me feeling like I've just eaten greasy air, so I don't get it all that often. I like the taste, but the end result is me still feeling hungry and just having wasted money.
It's a 'sweet and spicy' sauce they put on it. They have some loaded fries they're putting that sauce on too. I tried that a couple days ago, and the sauce does not work well with fries. It was pretty good on a chicken sandwich with the onion strings though.

I just remember seeing some roast beef from them as a kid that I swear had a shade of green to it. I don't think it really did, but that was how I saw it and it's left a lasting impression. I've considered it to be mystery meat since then.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I just remember seeing some roast beef from them as a kid that I swear had a shade of green to it. I don't think it really did, but that was how I saw it and it's left a lasting impression. I've considered it to be mystery meat since then.
I get that. Until working at Arby's, I didn't trust vegetables from fast food places. But there are actually policies and whatnot that ensure it's generally somewhat fresh, or at least fit for human consumption. I was weird about McDonald's chicken nuggets for a while too, for a similar reason.

I've gotten a lot more adventurous as I matured (and stayed poor) though. I was feeling fancy when Taco Bell had those shrimp tacos... They weren't bad. I didn't die or anything, the shrimp were pretty small though.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Shrimp at taco bell...you're fuckin brave.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Where? The only one I know of out here is khaos which blows. There's a few in Chicago that are nice.
Replay! I went once and it was pretty neat. Not far from your old neck of the woods iorc

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Wooo. One of my old Milwaukee m12 6.0's crapped out on me. They have a 5 year warranty, Milwaukee says I've had it for 4 years 9 months so they sent me a new one which are $200 now. New one has another 5 year warranty on it. Hard to beat that
CLUTCH!!