GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Both Chicago though, rice is terrified of the city I believe
Biiish I'm FROM Chicago, you can never take the city out of me! *stranger asks for change and gets peppersprayed*

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thats odd. is it to open the chests? i never open them; it isn't really necessary to. Or if you die during a level and want to not lose a life, instead of paying the 200 tokens you gain via playing. it will bug you to rate and follow a few times then stops eventually.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
thats odd. is it to open the chests? i never open them; it isn't really necessary to. Or if you die during a level and want to not lose a life, instead of paying the 200 tokens you gain via playing. it will bug you to rate and follow a few times then stops eventually.
Yeah, I died and it wanted me to play an ad to continue, and I think one was to open a chest.

also bros my coworker chews loud AF and I need a way to politely put a stop to it. Do you think CAT5e will suffice, if I were to strangle him? Or should I get CAT6?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I died and it wanted me to play an ad to continue, and I think one was to open a chest.

also bros my coworker chews loud AF and I need a way to politely put a stop to it. Do you think CAT5e will suffice, if I were to strangle him? Or should I get CAT6?
CAT6 would be faster.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Is he chewing while on the mic? Strangling him would be too polite.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

A single fiber optic strand would be best

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Is he chewing while on the mic? Strangling him would be too polite.
he's in another cube. I shouldn't be able to hear this shit.

A single fiber optic strand would be best
If the option were there, I'd sew his mouth shut with it. JFC I hope he gets moved to another area soon. Just gotta hang in there one more hour, and then it's the weekend and I can do fun stuff.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
just blow them off

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
he's in another cube. I shouldn't be able to hear this shit.

If the option were there, I'd sew his mouth shut with it. JFC I hope he gets moved to another area soon. Just gotta hang in there one more hour, and then it's the weekend and I can do fun stuff.
I just listened to a facetime conversation a customer was having with someone else while sitting in a salesman office...The salesman was making copies of some paperwork so he stepped in my office for a second and was like, this is the weirdest shit ever I got someone in my office facetiming someone from thailand or some shit. Most of the conversation was loud enough I could hear it from my office. This dudes like 60+ years old, the girl he was talking to sounded like a teenager. He started telling her he was looking for a sugar baby and he wanted to send her some money. It was fuckin weird.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I just listened to a facetime conversation a customer was having with someone else while sitting in a salesman office...The salesman was making copies of some paperwork so he stepped in my office for a second and was like, this is the weirdest shit ever I got someone in my office facetiming someone from thailand or some shit. Most of the conversation was loud enough I could hear it from my office. This dudes like 60+ years old, the girl he was talking to sounded like a teenager. He started telling her he was looking for a sugar baby and he wanted to send her some money. It was fuckin weird.
I need someone who wants to send me money, but I don't have moderator powers :(

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Also just found out the sugar baby guy is friends with the crooked cop that's here to buy a boat from us. The salesman is so fed up with this guy and his friends right now he's about ready to cancel this deal on a $200k boat.
Really lovely people we have in here today.