GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And you have to wait all the way until 7pm tomorrow to go to hell. Can't even quit work early to play.

It's 7pm today. Meaning an hour ago.

It does mean I have to actually work all day tomorrow though instead of slacking off.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's 7pm today. Meaning an hour ago.

It does mean I have to actually work all day tomorrow though instead of slacking off.
Oh I thought it was friday. lol
Shows how close I'm paying attention. I wonder if servers are holding up...Blizz releases are either usually laggy or have a big queue.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh I thought it was friday. lol
Shows how close I'm paying attention. I wonder if servers are holding up...Blizz releases are either usually laggy or have a big queue.

I didn't try to get in right at 7, figured no point. Went in like half an hour ago, made a character, and walked away. Came back to my computer practically on fire.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just gonna play with my computer like this

P_20230601_202111.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I didn't try to get in right at 7, figured no point. Went in like half an hour ago, made a character, and walked away. Came back to my computer practically on fire.
lol, So far from what I'm seeing it seems to be mostly ps5 people having issues. They're sitting in queue and then when it's their time the game can't find the license code or it doesn't match or something, so they can't log in at all.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The fix for it is also hilarious. People are spending $1.99 on dlc in the sony store and then no longer experiencing any problems. Some people figured out free games fix the problem too, but before that people were telling each other to spend $1.99.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The fix for it is also hilarious. People are spending $1.99 on dlc in the sony store and then no longer experiencing any problems. Some people figured out free games fix the problem too, but before that people were telling each other to spend $1.99.

Maybe they should try buying a delicious chicken sandwich from KFC™ and see if that solves their problems...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A gator lives in the pond in our back yard. The neighbors let their kids kayak and swim in it.

The good news is, they have 5 kids, so if one gets eaten, they have 4 more in reserve.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
A gator lives in the pond in our back yard. The neighbors let their kids kayak and swim in it.

The good news is, they have 5 kids, so if one gets eaten, they have 4 more in reserve.
A dude just lost his arm. lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is the market still so fucked up a modded, 40k GTI is worth more than it cost new. I paid $26.9 in same city for my Rabbit Edition.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_013213_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_013213_Facebook.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 54

clownish

just clowning around
I was just looking at new cars out of morbid curiosity and 40+ for a GTI is wild. I bought mine, fully loaded with every option possible basically, for 30k which was expensive when you could get it down to 24-25k. Of course this was 10 years ago... so.

Yea, they call it a biggie bag now and there's like a $5 version and a $6 version depending on which sandwich you get. It used to be something else I got all the time, but their nuggets are so fucking bad now I can't eat them. I usually end up eating the sandwich and the fries, then throw the nuggets away. They ruined their bbq sauce so that sucks now. The nuggets have no flavor to them anymore so it's like eating plain white chicken with some crust on it. You can't even call what's inside chicken. If you rip one open it just looks like a soggy mushy mess. At least arbys nuggets look like actual chicken.

Wendys changed the chicken patty in the spicy chicken sandwich too. It looks like a shitty frozen tyson patty now.

I used to live on the $1 Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets - get 2-3 of those and im good. I hate it when spots change their mass-produced food.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I take it back - Domino's pizza got magically better around 2010 or so and that was wild.
maaan I remember Domino's having some kind of seasoning/spice on the crust/bottom of their pizza and it was delicious. These days if I'm gonna eat chain pizza, it's Pizza Hut. Pan pizza slaps.

Or Lil' Caesar's, but that's not for their pizza. Their pizza is just a tool to get the contents of those delicious little sauce cups to your mouth without looking like a degenerate.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, & Little Caesar's all suck.