GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I had a nice, long weekend in PA visiting family and getting some moto time in. New front sprocket, pipe, and silencer installed to get the powerband where I want it. It's also the one or two times a year I get Sheetz haha.
And you didn't even come say hi to me and @Desslok? For shame, for shame

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Csb.

Had a busy Saturday. Had to work that morning, so up at 4:30. Drove 94 miles to work, worked 2.5 hours, drove 94 miles home. Got in the jeep, drove to dad's house 30 minutes away. Got in his Durango with a trailer in tow, and drove 4 hours to St. Louis Missouri and helped dad get a motor for his ram. Went to dinner then made the treck back home. I finally pulled into my driveway at 2:30am Sunday morning. Needless to say, I didn't do much at all Sunday. But now he has a 24k mile 5.7 hemi and all the fixens to get his work truck back on the road.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Csb.

Had a busy Saturday. Had to work that morning, so up at 4:30. Drove 94 miles to work, worked 2.5 hours, drove 94 miles home. Got in the jeep, drove to dad's house 30 minutes away. Got in his Durango with a trailer in tow, and drove 4 hours to St. Louis Missouri and helped dad get a motor for his ram. Went to dinner then made the treck back home. I finally pulled into my driveway at 2:30am Sunday morning. Needless to say, I didn't do much at all Sunday. But now he has a 24k mile 5.7 hemi and all the fixens to get his work truck back on the road.
Good son.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
So you're Amish?
Nope, wrong part of PA by quite a bit. I'm more north central up by the New York border. Three hours north of Pittsburgh, a couple hours east of Erie, and a few hours south of Buffalo. Sort of smack dab in the middle of the Allegheny National Forest.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You Chicago folks do seem to like getting shot at.
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Nope, wrong part of PA by quite a bit. I'm more north central up by the New York border. Three hours north of Pittsburgh, a couple hours east of Erie, and a few hours south of Buffalo. Sort of smack dab in the middle of the Allegheny National Forest.
signature says Mableton GA. Shoe pics or ban