GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bringing in black?

The car is already riddled with black...

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
1708528965681.png

1708529025144.png

1708529091326.png

silver wheels ftw

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@aspro_gti pls don't read spoiler below :(

A buddy of mine once said there's nothing more boring than a white car with silver wheels, and I'm inclined to agree

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not CSB: some friends of ours daughter was murdered last week. She was a traveling nurse, she had been dating a former NFL player, turned HS football coach. She broke up with him and went by to pick up her stuff and he choked her to death. WTF is wrong with people?

manu97

Autocross Champion
heavily considering that splitter ecs sells for the mk7 and then cutting a few inches off the front of it.
I like it.

But their matching diffuser looks weird with the turn down tips.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Not CSB: some friends of ours daughter was murdered last week. She was a traveling nurse, she had been dating a former NFL player, turned HS football coach. She broke up with him and went by to pick up her stuff and he choked her to death. WTF is wrong with people?

holy fuck

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

That's truly awful, man.

Domestic situations are nasty, I had to help out a family member in a similar spot a few weeks back. The whole time we were moving her stuff out I was anxious that he was gonna come home and go crazy.

My guess in this case is a lovely combination of sociopathic narcissism, roid rage, and CTE.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
WTF. Dude I’m sorry. That crazy 😔

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Very sorry to hear that bro. Hope he rots in prison.