IMG_4724.jpeg

I’m going to TB fuck this

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
9/10 top spots. *image*
New Mexico is a blue state
California is a blue state
Colorado is a blue state
Nevada voted blue in 2022 (now it's polling 6pts red according to some 538 polls) so I'll give you this one. Edit: I'm backtracking this, it's a toss up... make the below point 6.5/10

Call it 7/10, it's debatable on if there's a correlation. What about the county crime statistics point I made? In my eyes, its is far more accurate in showing a correlation.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Acadia, I ate wings at a spot down in JAX, and it paled in comparison to boneyard. T a k e M e B a c k

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Colorado is a blue state
Nevada voted blue in 2022 (now it's polling 6pts red according to some 538 polls) so I'll give you this one. Edit: I'm backtracking this, it's a toss up... make the below point 6.5/10

Call it 7/10, it's debatable on if there's a correlation. What about the county crime statistics point I made? In my eyes, its is far more accurate in showing a correlation.
I think you're confusing presidential vote for who runs the state governments.

We're talking about the way states are governed, you keep trying to bring in counties and I'd guess school boards next, to deflect.

States with republican controlled governments can't govern. They promote policies that increase poverty and are ineffective at fitting crime, because they always focus on addressing symptoms and never root cause.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Colorado is a blue state

Are you color blind?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Chili's, Applebee's, Bennigan's, TGI Friday's, and all the rest of the restaurants that spearheaded the "fast-casual" dining explosion back in the day are all shit now, unfortunately.