GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wife and I booked a cruise for later this year, royal caribbean wonder of the seas. I'm pretty stoked
I know they're probably fun, but I spent years at sea and can't even think about going on a cruise. I know it's not the same, just can't do it.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: Saw Dune Part 2
It was fucking awesome.
CEL on the way back, post cat 02 lean. Looks like it's the one from the new tune unfortunately.
For some reason I feel like the rev-hang died down too, which I'm ecstatic about. Rev-hang can eat my cheeks.
Tomorrow I secure my boost tap better (was causing a boost leak and rough idle) and going out for more logs :)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Anyone else enjoying the Flogging Molly livestream?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Can someone tell me why home smoke detectors ONLY ever beep at night? We have NEVER had it beeping/chirping during the day. It is always 2-3am. Every damn time.
Because you're awake during the day

do yours at least take regular batteries? Ours take some short & fat nonsense that we never have on hand and I always have to go out and get some. And of course they're 'industrial' batteries, not just regular ones, and I guess that's all you're supposed to use in this model?

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Because you're awake during the day

do yours at least take regular batteries? Ours take some short & fat nonsense that we never have on hand and I always have to go out and get some. And of course they're 'industrial' batteries, not just regular ones, and I guess that's all you're supposed to use in this model?

All online take 9v. And yes. They chirp at 3am without fail.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Been down in the Orlando area since Saturday. Rental barge has been a total drag, but the dogs enjoyed having room to sprawl in the back with my son. The traffic down here is worse than I remember a couple years ago. Hitting the Keys tomorrow for a long day since none of my family has been to the southernmost point before.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Can someone tell me why home smoke detectors ONLY ever beep at night? We have NEVER had it beeping/chirping during the day. It is always 2-3am. Every damn time.
All online take 9v. And yes. They chirp at 3am without fail.
We were having issues with our alarm in our apartment close to when we were moving out and into our first home. Chirping randomly, only at night mind you, and eventually just randomly going off like there was actually smoke detected. Multiple new batteries did not fix it. Maintenance had to come and replace the detector.

We move into our house, and within the first week of living there, like 3 of them started chirping in the middle of the night, on the same night. I just bought a 20 pack of 9v batteries and replaced all 8 of them haha. They are also hardwired, so I wasn't too concerned, but it is super irritating.