Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Me and Woodski can both cut them.

I'll let you choose which of us will get you your sticker quicker 🤣
1710643984563.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Not sure i follow having done a 4 second google search. Does it move the hard bracket fix points behind the rear seat or something? Cause without removing my rear upper/s its not going any further back
There is an actual metal ISO-FIX bracket which fits to the front passenger seat. It wraps around the rear of the base & bolts to the metal underpart of the seat ...Audi fit it as standard to some of their cars. Here is a forum member doing it to his car..

He has the plain (not sports seats) with the optional "fold flat" function for the backrest. When fitting to my seats (sports) I ended up unbolting the seat & having the top of the backrest on the dash & the base at 90deg to the floor. This allowing me to press down on the bracket to get the bolts in as you have to compress the base padding to some extent with the bracket..

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How is babby formed?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Me and Woodski can both cut them.

I'll let you choose which of us will get you your sticker quicker 🤣
You can save yourself some time and fuck off then. That's not what I asked and I didn't pay $76 anyway. I asked a question if someone knew what the design was inspired from. If you want to spend your time shitting on others then move on. No one needs your fucking bullshit.

GolNat

Autocross Champion