GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
All said and done, driving home in her 2020 Tiguan now.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Bro. It was bad.

$12.2k trade in value. $1900 prep fee. $440 doc fee.

Pretty sure I offended the guy because as soon as he put down the paper with that stuff on it I said "Absolutely fucking not" before he could even say a word.

Got the $16k trade in value. Their $440 doc fee, and $500 prep fee. Which is only because the car was already $800 cheaper than the next one I would have went to look at, and didn't want to have to drag my wife all over.

But god damn. If someone just accepts the first thing they throw down, they'd get fucking fleeced.
What the hell is the dealer prep package? A list of bullshit you didn’t ask for like usual? 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They run it through the belt sander and then put a layer of wax on top of it. Wipe down the inside. Full tank of gas.

You know, dealer stuff.

WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A FULL TANK OF GAS

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Man those Boston dealers are trash.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Jesus Christ last night is just about the worst spam I've ever seen on here. Just deleted over 2k threads. Good chance I missed some because I can still see deleted posts so there's hundreds of pages to scroll through. Please do me a favor and report them, no need for comments I dont read them thanks

I just report the members via the report button on the members profile...is it better to do this or to report each & every thread they have started???

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Jesus Christ last night is just about the worst spam I've ever seen on here. Just deleted over 2k threads. Good chance I missed some because I can still see deleted posts so there's hundreds of pages to scroll through. Please do me a favor and report them, no need for comments I dont read them thanks
HOREE SHEET!!

That is fucking insane man. Seriously we need to get gulfers real attention somehow lol

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
this is gonna tread dangerously close to rule 1 but its kinda bothering me.

why is it when folks waving nazi flags and shit show up to certain events that the supporters of those candidates or whatever always scream "photoshop" or "feds" instead of just like, loudly proclaiming that they don't want to associate with them?

...and why do people allow them to stay at their events instead of whoopin those nazi asses like their dads and granddads did in The War?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
2AE36063-9C50-41E0-A6D0-482B937841DB.jpeg
EF79DA83-FEC1-4875-BCD3-B50D6E70F21D.jpeg

Salami

Autocross Champion
Spamapaloozageddon 2023

JC_451

Autocross Champion
They had a 2017 S and a 2020 SE. The last time I went by they had 0 GTI
Last time I was at my dealer they had zero GTI and R inventory but now they have a few GTIs and even 2 Rs. Seems like a lot of cars have been delivered recently?