GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Tire pick up day at Tire Rack distribution center. Nice day so the GTI is coming out.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Someones hungover

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Tire pick up day at Tire Rack distribution center. Nice day so the GTI is coming out.

What'dja get? We took mine to her aunt & uncle's house for the fourth, an enjoyable hour-long drive that gave me an opportunity to get the GTI out and enjoy it a bit. I keep forgetting that it's so much faster than the Mazda, second through third getting on the interstate goes to plaid very, very quickly.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car is going to the shop on Tuesday, till then, I hope I don't need to open the hood for anything.

Hot as fuck here.

Last edited:

messrock

Autocross Champion
Care is going to the shop on Tuesday, till then, I hope I don't need to open the hood for anything.

Hot as fuck here.
The weather here turned on a dime. Was supposed to be rainy 70s all week, as of last night gonna be 90 and humid the rest of the week.

It was already hot at 7:30am.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What'dja get? We took mine to her aunt & uncle's house for the fourth, an enjoyable hour-long drive that gave me an opportunity to get the GTI out and enjoy it a bit. I keep forgetting that it's so much faster than the Mazda, second through third getting on the interstate goes to plaid very, very quickly.

Indy 500’s. With the rebate price should go down to $520 ish. Haven’t tried the 500’s but have read good things about them. They are replacing Falken FK510’s which were great tires but not on sale at the moment.

Yeah I daily a Honda Pilot so the GTI feels like a RS3 🏎️

dtfd

Autocross Champion
The weather here turned on a dime. Was supposed to be rainy 70s all week, as of last night gonna be 90 and humid the rest of the week.

It was already hot at 7:30am.
Rain took a break yesterday when we were supposed to have guests coming over. They were an hour late so the burgers went on the grill an hour late. I ended up grilling the burgers under an umbrella.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Yeah it's hot here as well. Humid as shit.

Weather sucked yesterday but it cleared up enough to do smashburgs and grilled corn. Turned out super yummy.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Rain took a break yesterday when we were supposed to have guests coming over. They were an hour late so the burgers went on the grill an hour late. I ended up grilling the burgers under an umbrella.
You get a smoker/bbq?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

I let the gf use mine the other week while her Tig was in the shop and I was on a work trip. She mentioned something along these lines when I got back - "my car just doesn't do that" :cool:

Uni Stg1 was her xmas gift last year. Might get her some AliExpress Special headlights this year?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Whats stage 1, a stickerbomb pack?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

I didn't get an invite...