GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Daks

Autocross Champion
I've accepted I'm going to get fucked on price in the north east, but I don't need to fucked on rate on top of that.
Understood - I believe that rates are going to be in the 3.X% range by the end of 2024. I've been correct about my predictions on rates thus far - for Canada at least.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I've accepted I'm going to get fucked on price in the north east, but I don't need to fucked on rate on top of that.

giphy (59).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Understood - I believe that rates are going to be in the 3.X% range by the end of 2024. I've been correct about my predictions on rates thus far - for Canada at least.

In general, Canada doesn't do 30yr fixed though, does it?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
why would you do a 30 yr fixed on a trailer when you can just rent it from sunnyvale

Daks

Autocross Champion
In general, Canada doesn't do 30yr fixed though, does it?
No, never, but we do a lot of variable mortgages though. A couple of my properties are on variable rates and payments have doubled. C'est la vie.

We also have massive penalties for breaking fixed rate mortgages.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
why would you do a 30 yr fixed on a trailer when you can just rent it from sunnyvale

I'mma do 30yr fixed on a 20 year old project car.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How the hell did chumbawamba end up on my reggae station...Get knocked down and don't get up again.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
received that rest of my $ from the GTI accident Minor one back in Feb (their driver charged) all body work, $32 day x 24?, $500 loss of value.

about as good as it can be.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is today monday? Feels like a monday.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Agreed it feels like Monday though. Which is dope, since it's Wednesday.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Today is monday, and tomorrow is thursday.