GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
It's not Friday.

Ugh.
yes it is

#3daywknd.

Dates Friday (Lantern Tour at great cemetery followed by diner)
Cruise Saturday (also Diner)
Date Sunday (Concert + Pizza?)
+hikes

I need to figure out why plow truck won't crank. Backed in with 300+ #s of weigh in back and plow attached. I hope starter is semi-accessible

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Should look more like the original, but I understand why it doesn’t. Hybrid is better than full electric. Honda did a similar move with the CRZ being a “remake” of the CRX.
Funny, we were talking about this car in a group chat earlier today and my exact message was "Good to see Honda didn't learn any lessons from the failure of the CRZ"

The kind of people who would buy the new prelude, are not the kind of people who want that to be a hybrid.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Need new dog name suggestions.

Things we like: Silly names, and food based names.

1000002798.png

1000002797.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I expect we'll probably be there between 4-4:30ish. We've got a group leaving Boston at 2, meeting up with some people near Worcester at 2:45-3, then caravaning down to CT from there.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Dog:

Beware (or be fancy and find a foreign translation of that)
Stella (just cause it's great to bellow that out)
PPNT (1st to suggest it!)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thats a cute dog, mucho's congrats!

we came up with a bunch of silly nonsense nicknames that we call our dog - woombie, chooch, woosa, stuff like that, things that kinda of signify her whimsical look and nature like a doctor suess metaphor of sorts.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my vote is X Æ A-Xii though

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
thats a cute dog, mucho's congrats!

we came up with a bunch of silly nonsense nicknames that we call our dog - woombie, chooch, woosa, stuff like that, things that kinda of signify her whimsical look and nature like a doctor suess metaphor of sorts.
Yes yes...those are good. What street did you grow up on?
Strong-Passwords-500x333.jpg