GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Holy n00b multi quote

Whos a4 (or s4, maybe those are the s4 seats i cant tell) is that
Very jealous

@wmssbr10. Fully done up S4, making think he said like 550hp.

You have NOT wired or sent any money right? Big puppy scams out there. I know youre a smart guy.

Absolutely not. Since picking up, paying at that time.

Did you guys not let @aspro_gti park with the rest of you? Mk6 isn't cool enough to be in the picture.:ROFLMAO:

His GTI is on jack stands currently.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Are there puppy reviews? No phone is red flag.

Count your kidneys..... Also PPNT

It's a legit website, www.puppies.com. I found the chick selling the dogs on Instagram easy enough. At this point I don't think it's a "red" flag, but an "annoying" flag.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Maybe if he gets $100k into his GTI...
1698409799778.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000002807.jpg

Woof

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Did you guys not let @aspro_gti park with the rest of you? Mk6 isn't cool enough to be in the picture.:ROFLMAO:
K04 6MT is on jack stands... and my dad ended up taking my other gti that has the rear wiper still.
I ended up hitching a ride with Messrock.

messrock

Autocross Champion
K04 6MT is on jack stands... and my dad ended up taking my other gti that has the rear wiper still.
I ended up hitching a ride with Messrock.
We jammed through the CT woods. Good times were had.

And it was me. I was the slow one karting. I own it. Consistently the slowest one.

@Acadia18 - Queso. Your dog’s name shall be Queso. It’s fun. When you have to yell for it to come in, just yelling Queso. It’s gold. It flows well.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
CSB3: Taking Highest Bidder For Cool Dog Name For A Small Scrappy Guy

EA888.3

A name that will outlast its origin!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

And it was me. I was the slow one karting. I own it. Consistently the slowest one.

@Acadia18 - Queso. Your dog’s name shall be Queso. It’s fun. When you have to yell for it to come in, just yelling Queso. It’s gold. It flows well.

Queso was the number one choice if I ended up with a cream colored Chihuahua. It might fit, we'll see. Going to wait to meet the dog to see what it's personality is like first before deciding on a name.

ACC and lane keeping assist mean I can shitpost while driving... Do still have to pay attention, but car is practically driving for me. It's why you buy the highest level trim 🤣

wmssbr10

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyway. Had a successful NE CSB Bro outing. Some karting then food and drinks. Always nice hanging out with @messrock and @dtfd, and great to meet @Nineeightyone and Mrs. Nineeightone, @wmssbr10, and @aspro_gti.

@aspro_gti was the best racer out of us, with @Nineeightyone right behind him. I accredit that to his 20 year old homeless person stamina. His body hasn't started to betray him like the rest of us twice his age 🤣

Out of respect, I won't identify the worst 🤣
It was a very tight battle for worst!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Although, because I will be posting using speech to text for the next 12 hours, please forgive any grammatical errors

wmssbr10

Passed Driver's Ed

Whos a4 (or s4, maybe those are the s4 seats i cant tell) is that
Very jealous
Yep my S4. My GLI was totaled so rolled the dice on this 2016 S4. 80k miles. Had a pretty solid CARFAX so feel good about it. At 60k previous owner went APR Stg 2(93) dual pulley, Ultracharger, APR cooler and TCU tune. Goes fast ;). Always had an AP so no map switching sucks. I have E85 close to me but ECU won't support another map.