I can't find a fuckin' Arby's

1000002811.jpg

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Fuck Arby's tbh

Wendy's or In-N-Out are my go to road trip meals

riceburner

Autocross Champion
its not an italian beef thats whats not to like!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fuck Arby's tbh

Wendy's or In-N-Out are my go to road trip meals

I can get Wendy's anytime at home. When I'm driving distances, I like things I can't get any day. In-N-Out would fit that criteria, but there's none in the Northeast.

I'm about to make a mistake I've made before though, and know better than to do again...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000002813.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is it legal to go there without being stoned?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
That is not a Yoccos. Go to Yoccos.

Looks like Yoccos is further west than I'm going. Also looks like hotdogs, which I'm fine with. But it would have some heavy competition we have Spike's up here (dwindling in numbers though), which are amazing hotdogs.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I
Looks like Yoccos is further west than I'm going. Also looks like hotdogs, which I'm fine with. But it would have some heavy competition we have Spike's up here (dwindling in numbers though), which are amazing hotdogs.
I Thought you were going to Lebanon? That's way west of Allentown, which is where Yoccos is. It should be on the way there/back. And yes, it's dogs and deep fried pierogi. They're fantastic and cheap as hell. Less than $2 a dog.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I

I Thought you were going to Lebanon? That's way west of Allentown, which is where Yoccos is. It should be on the way there/back. And yes, it's dogs and deep fried pierogi. They're fantastic and cheap as hell. Less than $2 a dog.

I am.

Looked at the map. After searching for them, I thought I saw it was West of where I was going.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I

They have drive-thrus? Baby I'll have digested this ball of nastiness in my stomach enough when driving past on the way home to stop.