GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car ran fine this morning, took it to the upper rpm range and it pulled hard so it doesn't seem like it suffered any consequences from my stupidity.

Ran out of fuel not even a 1/4 mile from a gas station but those assholes wouldn't lend me a gas can. Probably could've spent 20 minutes on the road side instead of 2 hours 🙄.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car ran fine this morning, took it to the upper rpm range and it pulled hard so it doesn't seem like it suffered any consequences from my stupidity.

Ran out of fuel not even a 1/4 mile from a gas station but those assholes wouldn't lend me a gas can. Probably could've spent 20 minutes on the road side instead of 2 hours 🙄.
You ran out of gas again?
If so, why the hell are you doing pulls with less than 1/3 tank.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
You ran out of gas again?
If so, why the hell are you doing pulls with less than 1/3 tank.
No, I ran out of gas last night, put in 3 gallons and eventually got the car home after 2 hours on the road side.

After filling it up this morning I ran it around for like 5 miles and then did 10 miles of highway entrance ramps.

When I ran out of gas I was just puttering down a busy 30 mph road.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
also - cant wait til chris cut's s2k comes up on copart so i an try to make sense of how fast he was going to crash and die in a straight line on the highway
Rather sick and twisted

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Electricity to pavilion is done. 60' of ENT about 30' of that buried down 18". Dedicated 20 amp ckt. I also improved my Yankee Farmer genny ckt by installing a switch and box to shut off my water heater so when I run the small genny which won't do my well that zone of my furnace won't come on.

Having veggie burrito for lunch then pick up tools, hopefully a quick fence repair then it's quitting time.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
the restaurant we get lunch from on saturdays at work has never gotten my name correctly and i think it's just because the receptionist cant talk right.
Is he white? We have a hard time with cuban guys names.