GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

riceburner

Autocross Champion
20k mk7r's? Where?
and based on the description its not a rebuilt car either!
1701704394185.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Wooo how do you like the fiveseven? Had my eye on one for years but the ammo cost has put me off
I absolutely love the 5-7. Great feel in the hand, one finger ambidextrous controls, and no recoil. Very flat shooting also. It's not a very good concealed carry due to size, (about 1911 size, just half the weight), but a great weapon. If you get a chance to fire one I highly recommend it. Only down side I have seen is how loud it is. My ruger .357 mag is quieter than the 5-7.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Dick Dale > Dale Earnhardt

nothing against/for either character just I know which entertainer I prefered

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
gently keeping an eye out for another MK7R for the wife because she misses mine, but every single one that is ~20k is manual. Never thought i would be like 'YUCK GET THAT MANUAL SHIT OUT OF HERE' but hey if its her car...

Also most of them are blue, another thing I would be jerking my meat over but she hates blue cars

Since when did she have any input on cars? Don't you just give her a car and go "This is what you're driving. It's blue, and you need to learn how to drive a stick shift."

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Good point haha. I have assigned her the MK6 GTI DSG, the MK7R, and the B8 S4 prior to this. She only 'liked' the MK7R. I cannot get her to learn stick. She refuses to try. Very frustrating

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Good point haha. I have assigned her the MK6 GTI DSG, the MK7R, and the B8 S4 prior to this. She only 'liked' the MK7R. I cannot get her to learn stick. She refuses to try. Very frustrating

Ok, here's what you do.

Get a manual MK7R. Put a blindfold on her. Take her phone. Tell her you want to take her on a romantic surprise. Drive 100 miles away. When you get there, tell her to count to 100 and take off the blindfold. Hop out of the car, and into your buddies car. Enlist Jay to help or something. Leave her there without her phone, with a note saying "Gotta learn how to drive back home", and a map.

Have your stuff packed by the time she gets back, since you're getting divorced. But, she'll be able to drive a manual.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
manual isnt worth it for day to day driving
I drive a manual.

I'd totally do a manual R at that price. Just need to factor in the clutch is likely shot.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
He actually died almost instantly, like, his head came detached from his neck but without him being decapitated. Still pretty gruesome, he probably would have lived with later safety tech in place.

The device was there:

“NASCAR had the HANS device in its armory. Earnhardt, however, refused to wear it. Following his death, NASCAR began to push the use of the HANS device without making it a mandatory requirement.”

That one decision may have saved his life.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
The device was there:

“NASCAR had the HANS device in its armory. Earnhardt, however, refused to wear it. Following his death, NASCAR began to push the use of the HANS device without making it a mandatory requirement.”

That one decision may have saved his life.
like no one wore it until his wreck