GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

golfdave

Autocross Champion
@riceburner ....Do you realise you can retro-fit the Audi ISO-fix bracket to the front passenger seat??

I did it to my car.....just to do it & make it "complete".....don't need it though!...that opportunity passed me by years ago... 🤷‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Get in here now, it's an emergency!!

Now wait 18 hours for anything to happen.

They just want to charge one more day on the insurance 🙄

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Oh man you should come work at Discount Tire. They love people like you.

I got my out-of-round tire replaced today and they left it at nearly 50 psi. I'm so sick of shitty shops.
I filled em up to 36 each... maybe they got warm after going for a spin or something. Idk man.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
damn you didn't even get a chance to move out, you were straight up evicted.

Well I was being silly and had the cord wrapped around my neck so it was an emergency. Self inflicted eviction!!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Placed an order for new wheels.
Sadly they are back-ordered which means it'll take at least a month.
Bought the dual rear caliper kit. Just need to order pads and I can throw that on with the new wheels so that the mating surface is nice and clean.
Which of you is the sticker maker?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
@riceburner ....Do you realise you can retro-fit the Audi ISO-fix bracket to the front passenger seat??

I did it to my car.....just to do it & make it "complete".....don't need it though!...that opportunity passed me by years ago... 🤷‍♂️
Not sure i follow having done a 4 second google search. Does it move the hard bracket fix points behind the rear seat or something? Cause without removing my rear upper/s its not going any further back

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Get in here now, it's an emergency!!

Now wait 18 hours for anything to happen.

They just want to charge one more day on the insurance 🙄
Grr yes

Acadia18

Autocross Champion