GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
I'm eating salad with my hands for some reason, it's going surprisingly well.

Oh, that reason is weed.

honestly, chopsticks are the most superior utensil for salads. unless you wanna get your hands dirty then by all means, fingers are the best

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I think it's time we build giant thrusters around the world. We just need a little push away from the sun during summers.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I think it's time we build giant thrusters around the world. We just need a little push away from the sun during summers.
Unfortunately that would increase chances of hurricanes - you in? I am.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Pssst I’ll never tell. It can’t be trauma (or a good story) if I talk about it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
BYE BOOSTED

riceburner

Autocross Champion
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

hate when i get a big ass assignment yesterday, worked on it all day today, and still have no end in sight. Now i'm debating going to bed and really rushing in the morning or making it a really late night.

blackmammoth

Passed Driver's Ed
Customer files ticket at 8:30, can't reach website. Within 25 minutes, calls service desk and asks to "escalate ticket". Inform client there isn't escalation past my group unless going to directorship, and "can't get to x website" is low priority at the moment but will be handled today. "I'll just talk to my director then." K. Director messages me on Teams. Send screenshot of conversation. "Handle that ticket when you can, I'll speak with her." Proceeded to walk outside and buy coffee from the truck just because *petty*.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
We're actually further from the Sun during summer than we are during winter.
I too am a cog. Have helped set up tons of roadside and toll cameras and systems like that.
If you didn't do the work, someone else would've.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Insurance question: Is there like, a window for how long I can wait between an incident and filing a claim? I finally got some quotes for getting the blemish on my bumper fixed, and we're talking like $100+ more than my deductible -- not really my jam. The car was in fantastic shape prior, so it really bums me out that it's got damage to the bumper, and so I want it fixed. It was the result of a H&R in a parking lot, I called the restaurant to see about getting camera footage but didn't hear anything back from them, they did say though that based on where I was parked they weren't sure if the cameras could even see my car.

I just wanna not have a fucked up front bumper :(

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
@sterkrazzy the AMD driver hiccups might not just be you. I DDU'd to update to latest on like Weds last week and didn't get to sit down to test until last night, hoping to play some CoD. "Start Match" and an instant hard crash. Okay... let's make sure the undervolt is in... same result. DDU'd and reverted, same result.

There was a Win10 update pending that I had no idea was sitting there :rolleyes: Will test tonight.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
AMD drivers are notorious bad in general.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah man I hate those AMD’s frfr