GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GolNat

Autocross Champion
have NOT forgotten about these! If i do successfully sell the $50 wheels for some profit we may be in business if i can talk my wife into making a little trip down south for sick ramz when we got a baby on the way lol

Buy then ask for forgiveness afterwards.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
It has 255/40/19 now, looking to put 275/35/20 on it. Only a half an inch taller, but should look OK. As for the brakes, looking at some upgrades on that also.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
It has 255/40/19 now, looking to put 275/35/20 on it. Only a half an inch taller, but should look OK. As for the brakes, looking at some upgrades on that also.
Brakes? For what purpose besides showing them off to people who are just gonna ask you "for what purpose?"

Golf R owner problems

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Brakes? For what purpose besides showing them off to people who are just gonna ask you "for what purpose?"

Golf R owner problems
Sorry, guess I need to update my signature. The R is gone. Only a Tiguan now, and trying to make it into an R wagon.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000003087.png

1000003088.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1699538839552.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
someone help me - what 'special' tools do i need to do my front struts? i have a strut spreader tool and spring compressor set but its the top-hat stuff i might not have. please post you link?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
someone help me - what 'special' tools do i need to do my front struts? i have a strut spreader tool and spring compressor set but its the top-hat stuff i might not have. please post you link?
You don't need a spring compressor. If you have an impact use that for the top nut otherwise borrow someone's impact for the job. I know what the manufacturers say, to fiddledick around with that Allen to counter hold it blah blah blah...every time I've seen someone do that they get popping noises. 3 ugga duggas gets it tight without problem.