GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

messrock

Autocross Champion
there was never any new positions that needed to be added

im speaking of this off of first hand knowledge of the position bc i did it when i was younger.
It’s obvious that they aren’t filling new roles and reallocating cashiers when you go to target and the self checkout line is 30 deep and they only have one regular lane open.

Self checkout is a scam for free labor. Scanned something twice by accident? Fuck you, wait the 5 minutes for somebody to come and help. Something comes up the wrong price? Fuck you, wait for it.

They didn’t lower prices by retaining your labor for free, they raised prices and they’ve raised profits off your back. Fuck that scam.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
on the one hand it's super cool because it's an ute conversion, but on the other hand it's 18.5k for a mk5 -- that seems insane to me

I feel the same. If I had 18.5k to blow I’d be buying it tho.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
WaWa adding self checkout was a game changer. I no longer need to wait behind all the people buying tobacco 🥳

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It’s obvious that they aren’t filling new roles and reallocating cashiers when you go to target and the self checkout line is 30 deep and they only have one regular lane open.

Self checkout is a scam for free labor. Scanned something twice by accident? Fuck you, wait the 5 minutes for somebody to come and help. Something comes up the wrong price? Fuck you, wait for it.

They didn’t lower prices by retaining your labor for free, they raised prices and they’ve raised profits off your back. Fuck that scam.
^this.

I don't understand how people can think a company reducing roles would benefit the shoppers.

If you run a store and you need 10 people to stock and 5 people to work the registers, then you change to a system where you it's self checkout you are not going to maintain 15 people stocking when 10 were capable of doing the job. You don't fire them, there's plenty of turnover in retail, you just wait for 5 of them to quit and you don't hire replacements. Congratulations now you have a store that only needs 10 employees instead of 15 to operate at the same income level.

Even better you'll get apologist bootlickers who will say things like "this allows more people to do other things".

riceburner

Autocross Champion
why do i gotta pump my own gas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I missed 15 pages and no way I'm reading that. What are we circling back to today? Pizza, poop, banging relatives, Mayo, $100k VW's. Fill me in?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I missed 15 pages and no way I'm reading that. What are we circling back to today? Pizza, poop, banging relatives, Mayo, $100k VW's. Fill me in?
AYE

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
didnt dtfd bang his aunt or something a while back?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
matin-freeman-what-the-fuck-is-that.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion