GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I am WAY out of shape dude haha. 50 lbs ovwrweight probably. Then again i havent attempted jogging a whole mile, was focusing on keeping my pulse between 140-160.

I havent jogged at any capacity for like 5 years. I go on long walks a few times a week and bike once a week though.

Edit: im 33, 230ish lbs, 5'10". Large p33n
That makes a little more sense. Good job taking the initiative. I think of myself as being pretty grossly out of shape, but I'm probably only 25lbs over what I should be (5'9" and 205). 180lbs sounds heavy still, but I was over 190 in college at <10% body fat. I'm just freaking heavy.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
my lunches lately have been just two packets of the starkist tuna creations mixed together in a cup and i might start putting oyster crackers in them
garlic & herb were my saving grace when I was working backroom at target, cheap and filling(ish)

That makes a little more sense. Good job taking the initiative. I think of myself as being pretty grossly out of shape, but I'm probably only 25lbs over what I should be (5'9" and 205). 180lbs sounds heavy still, but I was over 190 in college at <10% body fat. I'm just freaking heavy.
I'm 6'2" and ~235lbs, I think in HS I was even around 220 lol. I'm not too concerned about the weight, but I've got a bit of a gut and have been working on eating less to make that (hopefully) go away.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
My average resting heart rate is 46. Weird flex, I know, but it's mostly genetic. My grandfather, who is 94 now, has had doctors ready to call a crash cart because of his resting BPM being in the 40s. It helps keep things chill while running.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
my daily food intake is as follows

clif white macadamia nut bar with a sparkling ice + caffeine in the morning

around 10-1030 ill have two oatmeal packets in a cup and a sweet + salty nut nature valley bar and a banana

""lunch"" is the aforementioned two tuna packets in a cup

other nature valley bar around like 3

a microwave quesadilla on the smaller fajita toritillas is what i have for dinner

water throughout the day for drinks.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
my daily food intake is as follows

clif white macadamia nut bar with a sparkling ice + caffeine in the morning

around 10-1030 ill have two oatmeal packets in a cup and a sweet + salty nut nature valley bar and a banana

""lunch"" is the aforementioned two tuna packets in a cup

other nature valley bar around like 3

a microwave quesadilla on the smaller fajita toritillas is what i have for dinner

water throughout the day for drinks.
I would strongly encourage you to add up all the sugar and salt in those foods and reevaluate. Also, very carb heavy and probably nowhere near as much fiber as you would think. Not trying to be critical, but you had mentioned trying to lose weight. High carb, high sugar, high salt is a losing combo for that.

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
My average resting heart rate is 46. Weird flex, I know, but it's mostly genetic. My grandfather, who is 94 now, has had doctors ready to call a crash cart because of his resting BPM being in the 40s. It helps keep things chill while running.

That's insane. Even thinking back to when I was actually an athlete I don't think mine was below 55.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
That's insane. Even thinking back to when I was actually an athlete I don't think mine was below 55.
Yeah, even running 20-30 miles per week, I don't think it would be that low without the genetics.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Weighed in at 178.6 this morning. I did a 4.5 mile jog/walk the other day just for fun. I don’t bother checking my heart rate or blood pressure anymore.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Weighed in at 178.6 this morning. I did a 4.5 mile jog/walk the other day just for fun. I don’t bother checking my heart rate or blood pressure anymore.

That's the goal (y)(y)

I've been noticing my clothes are fitting different but the scale hasn't moved... density difference is a bitch. GF been noticing too which is a very nice confidence booster.