GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1694801360695.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Get a dildo shifter and call it done
Something bigger than a turbo blue chicken nugget?
Edit ster beat me to it hahah

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sucks twm went out of business. I'm still in love with my twm spooky knob 10 years later
That is a bummer they made nice stuff

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was VERY hesitant to give mine up, and BFI does have a golfball offering if you're so inclined. I have the air leather shifter and love it though. I had the Forge big knob at one point, tbh I wouldn't do an all metal knob again because of the heat.
I would love the golf ball bfi knob but the only issue is its on an extended base so not a short throw. Which is stupid as fuck idk why they dont make a short throw golf ball

JC_451

Autocross Champion
This morning where I work one of my coworkers was caught stealing the scrap metal at 4am.

One of my other coworkers saw him loading up the metal and then went back inside to get some more of the dudes. When they get out there one of them recognizes the car so now they know it's not some random thief. By this point this guy is hiding behind the car and then he tries to sneak off and hide in the bushes. Of course, not actually sneakily. 😂

This little guy Enrique is just like:

"Come on man, just come out, we know it's you."

After that this dude puts all the metal back and begs them not to report it but of course that's impossible. There's 5 people outside now and the whole thing was recorded anyway. Everyone comes back inside after that, even the thief, and he just starts working like normal.

Not sure why, but this guy actually hung out until 8 am to take the firing instead of just bouncing. He was probably getting away with it for awhile so who knows what's next. They're gonna find out how much is missing, it's actually a sophisticated system. Right up til the point where the metal is left outside and unlocked anyway 😋

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
This morning where I work one of my coworkers was caught stealing the scrap metal at 4am.

One of my other coworkers saw him loading up the metal and then went back inside to get some more of the dudes. When they get out there one of them recognizes the car so now they know it's not some random thief. By this point this guy is hiding behind the car and then he tries to sneak off and hide in the bushes. Of course, not actually sneakily. 😂

This little guy Enrique is just like:

"Come on man, just come out, we know it's you."

After that this dude puts all the metal back and begs them not to report it but of course that's impossible. There's 5 people outside now and the whole thing was recorded anyway. Everyone comes back inside after that, even the thief, and he just starts working like normal.

Not sure why, but this guy actually hung out until 8 am to take the firing instead of just bouncing. He was probably getting away with it for awhile so who knows what's next. They're gonna find out how much is missing, it's actually a sophisticated system. Right up til the point where the metal is left outside and unlocked anyway 😋
I'm imagining some looney-tunes level sneakery and it's hilarious.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
1:20.3 pb. It's hard to run that fast consistently. I don't have enough brakes or cooling capacity. FIRM is so hard on a car. I swear, Daytona is so much easier to drive and on the car heat and brake wise.
Yea it is, my friends G37 would run out of brakes after about 5 to 6 laps. Good thing it has lots of run off space lol.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Billetworkz make great shift knobs. I have their galaxy style one.
Same here, purplish galaxy with the VW logo engraved on top. Love it :)