GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Just do the O2 spacer thing and be done with it bruv

riceburner

Autocross Champion
x2, i think...

idk what i'm dealing with, all i see is it isn't monitoring the cat at operating temp. is that an 02 spacer thing?
also i don't think the mk5 has secondary air but can anyone confirm? from there idk if i need a 90 degree spacer or something else
1697572221414.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
x2, i think...

idk what i'm dealing with, all i see is it isn't monitoring the cat at operating temp. is that an 02 spacer thing?
also i don't think the mk5 has secondary air but can anyone confirm? from there idk if i need a 90 degree spacer or something else
View attachment 293619

Bro you're good. Everything you have completed successfully. "Not completed successfully" is what you don't want to see. Don't worry about "Not activated".

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
x2, i think...

View attachment 293619

Not my pic, but this is what you don't want to see.

1000002638.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Well that's wrong. Mk5/6 stage 2 tunes disable monitoring to avoid a cel. It needs to show ready

That's not what Facebook told me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Who should I believe?

Facebook, which is a collective of probably the smartest individuals around and give the absolute best advice?

Or a forum mod who's poured $100k into his car and it doesn't even start?