GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My sweetie knew how to drive a manual before I met her. She continued to drive a manual until a few years ago. Old age caught up with us.

Here she is racing at Mid-Oho....
I wish my wife were into cars/ racing. Both my parents road raced with SCCA when I was a kid.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
i will need a boy eventually as well, and lets be honest most dads just wanna skip all the bullshit and have a son they can drink a beer with. i'll adopt as well, what the hell you can work on my car
You can adopt the Chinese kid that made Acadia's calipers.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
My sweetie knew how to drive a manual before I met her. She continued to drive a manual until a few years ago. Old age caught up with us.

Here she is racing at Mid-Oho....
what year is this??

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Wrapping uo my dogs food for the next two weeks:
3 pounds of ground meat - chicken, beef and turkey
2 bags of riced veggies (sweet potat, broccoli, cauliflour, peas etc)
Bunch of various herbs (NOT spices, salt, pepper)

Dice it up into daily little tupperware containers, freeze and microwave for a minute as they come out, And out little 12 lb dog is eating like a king for 2 weeks and loves it.

1000013431.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Your dog eats better than the Chinese kid that made my calipers that's available for adoption...

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Wrapping uo my dogs food for the next two weeks:
3 pounds of ground meat - chicken, beef and turkey
2 bags of riced veggies (sweet potat, broccoli, cauliflour, peas etc)
Bunch of various herbs (NOT spices, salt, pepper)

Dice it up into daily little tupperware containers, freeze and microwave for a minute as they come out, And out little 12 lb dog is eating like a king for 2 weeks and loves it.

View attachment 296120
jfc how do I get brought in as a pet in the renrubecir household, that sounds tasty

riceburner

Autocross Champion
jfc how do I get brought in as a pet in the renrubecir household, that sounds tasty
Its literally better than the food we feed ourselves lol. Tastes fine too, just needs a little s&p tbh.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Its literally better than the food we feed ourselves lol. Tastes fine too, just needs a little s&p tbh.
That's good pet parenting though. We were on the fence for months before finally adopting our cat -- granted for no good reason (she's been very easy to care for), but we didn't want to bring an animal into our home and not be 100% sure we could care for anything that would come up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm pretty sure the Chinese kid would eat you're dog, so might want to nix that idea.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
what year is this??

That was in 1992. We rallied first and she was my co-driver. Then we switched to SCCA racing and both got our competition licenses. We raced double regionals, I would race on Saturday & she would race on Sunday. When we adopted our son we raced for a couple more years and then gave it up. Very happy we got to do those things when we were young ones. A great part of our lives.