GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
1000005889.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
going to look at pavilions tomorrow.....Mrs Mud wants one (12 x 16) in yard. We have a good sized field-stone fire place in back.

CSB the fire place orig had a oil burner hooked up to the back half of it to incinerate chickens. Orig my property was an egg farm and you can't bury dead chickens cause they will contaminate the well.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Unfortunately, I was an MP. I spent the majority of my career on the tactical side of the house.......not writing tickets like the MP's that everyone in the military can't stand.
View attachment 300066

Bro, I tried to keep that between us… only a few would know, and less would google, what 31B is. 🤦‍♂️

clownish

just clowning around
wooh_man on the gram has some funny depictions of that from the usaf side of things

to top off the weather - i heard that this morning from 6-8AM there was complete gridlock with over 15 accidents within a tiny 2 mile span. i believe it. it took 40 minutes to go a half mile.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
people must be pressed that CT statistically the best drivers in the country lol
Visited last year for a week. Other than my mom, everyone else seemed to drive pretty well.

I feel like every car on the road in Florida is actively trying to kill me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Holy Mezger

CSB: Drove 570 miles today. My neck is fused, and my back probably hurts worse than you old guys' backs.
Ate hibachi with Mr.981 and Mrs.981. Cool and nice people.
370 miles tomorrow and about 550 on Friday. KMS
Metzger.

You: ok boomer

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
If we have the second lowest accident rate, why is my insurance going up so much?
I think that is just part of the post pandemic money grab that bloated corporations are doing all over the place. Geico has jacked my rates twice since 2021, with zero tickets or at fault accidents.

I don't have a degree in economics, but this Ozark Hillbilly can still tell when people with more money than God are attempting to drain the middle and lower classes.