GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
also i got the worst cart ive ever had at the grocery store today.

its a small cart so it has two hinged sections to put them all together in a line when its time to collect them.

boht hinged sections were on the wrong side of their stoppers with no way to put them back, so if you would load it up too much everything would just fall out the back. thankfully i noticed this super early and loaded it differently.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Electricity to pavilion is done. 60' of ENT about 30' of that buried down 18". Dedicated 20 amp ckt. I also improved my Yankee Farmer genny ckt by installing a switch and box to shut off my water heater so when I run the small genny which won't do my well that zone of my furnace won't come on.

Having veggie burrito for lunch then pick up tools, hopefully a quick fence repair then it's quitting time.
When's the date captain romance?
C o m e t 🤤 🤤

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Finished all the tasks I was procrastinating.
Took the GTI out for a spin to the gym. I sometimes scream in joy when I hear the turbo whistle. A working car is enough to keep me happy :)
Seized the day in my book. Feelin' good now.
Gonna meet up with my homies tomorrow. Haven't seen em since last year really. Gonna be fun, lowering my friends new S4 (his mk8 got totaled hitting a deer - bruh)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
so my first name is matt, hence the m.

for ages my order would always come through as "nett" and today is came through as "nat."

Maybe you mumble

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Finished all the tasks I was procrastinating.
Took the GTI out for a spin to the gym. I sometimes scream in joy when I hear the turbo whistle. A working car is enough to keep me happy :)
Seized the day in my book. Feelin' good now.
Gonna meet up with my homies tomorrow. Haven't seen em since last year really. Gonna be fun, lowering my friends new S4 (his mk8 got totaled hitting a deer - bruh)

Woodie about to go Jong Vyeeck

riceburner

Autocross Champion
shes white and older and has a typical old lady voice but with a twinge of jewish long island lady
I love this reply. Like I know exactly what you mean. It's a family guy level description

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
CSB3: Rich Poor Kid Embarrassed by Thread Title Calling Attention to Rich Poor Kid Becoming More Rich

Corprin

Autocross Champion
shes white and older and has a typical old lady voice but with a twinge of jewish long island lady

I’m in south Florida, you just described half the population.