GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I have been getting many messages and posts asking for more of these. So I decided to move forward and run some more!

Parts have been cut and I will hopefully be dropping them off at powder coat sometime this week.

I am going to do things a bit differently this time around. I am looking into setting up an online store to make orders and shipping much more streamlined and simple. Keeping track of all the PM’s and thread comments became very time intensive.

Pricing will be a bit different as well, but my goal is to keep it an affordable option. The first run was really R&D and making sure everyone was happy with them, which was why I only charged my own costs.

(To everyone who was a part of the first round, I haven’t forgotten about refunding the difference in cost since we got to 10 orders! I am still waiting for a few of you to install and give some feedback 😉
To those who have installed and sent me some pics, I’ll be reaching out via PM to confirm your preferred method of reimbursement.)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have been getting many messages and posts asking for more of these. So I decided to move forward and run some more!

Parts have been cut and I will hopefully be dropping them off at powder coat sometime this week.

I am going to do things a bit differently this time around. I am looking into setting up an online store to make orders and shipping much more streamlined and simple. Keeping track of all the PM’s and thread comments became very time intensive.

Pricing will be a bit different as well, but my goal is to keep it an affordable option. The first run was really R&D and making sure everyone was happy with them, which was why I only charged my own costs.

(To everyone who was a part of the first round, I haven’t forgotten about refunding the difference in cost since we got to 10 orders! I am still waiting for a few of you to install and give some feedback 😉
To those who have installed and sent me some pics, I’ll be reaching out via PM to confirm your preferred method of reimbursement.)
I don't need any refund. It's all good. Thank you for doing this.

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion

Any thoughts on a wagon version? Seems like hitting 10+ wouldn't be an issue.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
IMG_20210201_174031.jpgIMG_20210201_174842.jpgIMG_20210201_174035.jpg

dunkelweizen

Go Kart Newbie

I also don't want refund. Hope there's enough in a refund portion to buy you a drink at least. You more than earned it :)

Mine is slated to arrive tomorrow, so excited!